Sitecore Developer (EG)
About the role
As a Sitecore Developer consultant, you will assist in building modern, responsive and functional web user interfaces across screen sizes. You will contribute to consulting projects by designing and implementing custom components using the latest versions of the .NET Framework, Sitecore CMS platform, and other advanced components of Microsoft technology.
Day-to-Day, you will:
- Design and develop large scale, customer facing web applications with Sitecore CMS.
- Interact with teammates and customers to identify problems and solutions in working toward completion of project goal.
- Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Develop components of the technical solution.
Your background and skills likely include:
- Full software development lifecycle experience on large scale, scalable applications
- 2+ years of .NET (ASP.NET, C#, Windows Form) development experience
- Sitecore CMS experience
- Sitecore Migration experience
- Understanding of User Experience concept, techniques and practices.
You likely have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
- Microsoft certification(s)
Requisition ID - 40695
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top