Discover Avanade – IT Sweden's best kept secret
Did you know that Avanade is the world's largest, independent, Microsoft innovator? For our employees we offer a chance to be part of our clients' digital transformation journey and leading the way for IT in Sweden – a chance to say "I was there, we did it!".
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career - it's your passion. It's more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that inspire change and make a real difference to you, your clients, and the world.
Together with your colleagues, you will be working on highly complex projects for some of Sweden's most well-known companies, all while developing your own career. With the best people in the industry, we have fun together both in our daily work and during our social activities after hours.
As a global organization, we recognize and embrace the diversity that comes from working with people all over the world. Allowing each individual to be the best at what they do makes us better at what we do.
Sitecore Developer in Avanade
Avanade Sweden is looking to hire an experienced .NET Sitecore Consultant for our office in Göteborg or Stockholm. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join the market leader in the delivery of enterprise scale Microsoft solutions, help our customers drive value through innovation, and be part of our success story.
Our consultants contribute to the full software development lifecycle; from bids for work, workshops, business requirements gathering, functional and technical design, coding and testing of software applications to meet technical and business requirements.
We're looking for experienced consultants with deep technical development experience in the .NET framework, C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server preferable Sitecore or equivalent CMS knowledge with experience in customer facing web sites or e-commerce applications.
- Solid knowledge about the Sitecore Platform, EPI server or similar CMS / Digital Marketing product
- Certified in Sitecore
- 2 years' experience as .NET framework consultant at customer site or similar
- Past experience in e-Commerce and CMS projects
- Passion for software craftsmanship as well as agile development and delivery.
- Driven by a strong interest in a broad range of web and web-related technologies.
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent.
Could the role as Sitecore Developer with us be the next challenging opportunity for you?
- Are you passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals?
- Do you thrive in an organization with real passion for collaboration, business and changing things for the better?
- Are you analytical and enthusiastic, full of curiosity and drive, and have an eye for business?
- Are you excited by developing well-crafted software using agile and lean approaches?
- Do you have a never-ending thirst for knowledge and you like to share it with fellow developers?
- Would you love to be part of a skilled and passionate team of developers and technically passionate people that every day will inspire you to be the best you can be?
If so, we might be just right for each other! Are you ready for a real career? Apply today!
More about Avanade
With over 29,000 people worldwide, we are at the forefront of helping major organizations in the private and public sectors to deliver mission critical solutions.
Our vision is to be the leading digital innovator, realizing results for our clients and their customers through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our core values guide our work:
- We act with integrity and respect.
- We believe everyone counts
- We change things for the better
- We deliver with excellence
- We innovate with passion and purpose.
Beyond delivering technology, cloud and managed services, we offer innovative solutions, built on the unique expertise we've gained from our one-of-a-kind experience with our colleagues, partners and clients.
Requisition ID - 41821
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top