Avanade is majority owned by Accenture, and was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation - and - with over 30,000 people worldwide, we are at the forefront of helping major organizations in the private and public sectors to deliver mission critical solutions.
Combining creative and technology expertise at global scale, Avanade helps enterprises improve the digital customer experience and win their digital future, and Sitecore is the global leader in customer experience management.
With more Sitecore-certified professionals than any other partner and as Sitecore's first and only Global Platinum Implementation Partner, we know how to get the most from the customer experience management platform. We have:
- 250 + Sitecore Customers in 21 countries
- Delivered more Sitecore implementations on Microsoft Azure than any other provider
- 900-plus Sitecore Certified Developers, 11 2017 Sitecore MVPs, incl 1 in Denmark
- More than 1,300 trained Sitecore specialists
- Received 17 Sitecore Site of the Year and Experience Awards in the last 4 years
- Received the prestigious "Winning Together Award," partnering with Sitecore, Accenture and TCS
For our employees, we offer a chance to be part of our clients' digital transformation journey and leading the way for IT in Denmark.
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career - it's your passion. It's more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that inspire change and make a real difference for our clients.
We are busy and are looking for Sitecore developers to join us
You will be responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of websites, portals, ecommerce solutions and other applications using the latest versions of the Sitecore, Sitecore Helix, .NET Framework, C#, Visual Studio, Windows Azure, ASP.NET and other advanced components of Microsoft technology. More often than not, this will happen using an agile methodology like Scrum.
As you grow your career at Avanade, you will build management, technical and planning skills. You will improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers as well as learning how to take roles as development lead or technical architect on large projects.
Your typical responsibilities will be:
- Interacting with teammates and customers to identify problems and solutions in working toward completion of project goal.
- Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Develop components of the technical solution
- Perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results
- Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environment
- Identify and escalate problems
Could the role as Sitecore developer with us be the next challenging opportunity for you?
Are you passionate about pushing the limits of technologies to help our customers achieve their goals?
Do you thrive in an organization with real passion for collaboration, business and changing things for the better?
Are you analytical and enthusiastic, full of curiosity and drive, and have an eye for business?
Are you excited by developing well-crafted software using agile and lean approaches?
Do you have a never-ending thirst for knowledge and you like to share it with fellow developers and consultants?
Do you have a bachelor degree, preferably within an IT related track?
If so, we might be just right for each other! Apply today - we look forward to hearing from you!
Bachelor/Master's degree within an IT-related discipline
- 2+ years of professional work experience with Sitecore and maybe also other Microsoft related technologies (e.g. C#, SQL, ASP.NET, Team Foundation Server)
- Sitecore Certifications, training courses or other tangible evidence of your technical skills
- Fluent Danish and English spoken and written
Requisition ID - 48620
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top