At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career...it's your passion. And that means more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that make a real difference to you, your customers, and the world.
At Avanade, we:
- Are passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals.
- Thrive on open dialogue and debate. We share best practices and solve problems through teamwork.
- Are committed to growth - as an organization and for each individual.
Sitecore Solution Development Consultants
- Work with project manager/lead or solution architect, to design, develop, tests, implement and optimize technical solutions for Avanade clients.
- Meet end users to collect detailed functional, technical and non-technical requirements. Translate requirements into programming solutions, and ensure that identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
- Understand technical design around high availability systems and secured applications.
- Implement unit-testable applications following test methodologies, such as unit-testing, automated test, mock testing, stub testing and code coverage.
- Monitor application performance. Identify/investigate and resolve system issues.
- Maintain security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
- Be up to date on emerging tools, techniques and technologies.
- Delivered web solutions on Sitecore (version 7/later) System in a distributed environment. Experience on Sitecore 8/later is an advantage.
- Sitecore certification is an advantage
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top