About our Associate Network
The Associate Network gives Avanade strategic access to high quality, loyal, vetted and reputable market relevant individuals that can promptly respond to client needs. As part of the Associate Network, you will be able to drive results and have access to leading-edge projects. The ideal candidate will have a background in delivering technical consulting services specialising in Microsoft Solutions with emphasis on Exchange products including migrations, Implementation & detailed design focused with some pre-sales; additional work to perform technical audit and health check services for customer environments. The Associate Network focuses on project-based work and is not full time employment.
The R ole
SAvanade are looking for highly effective hands on Sitecore, Solution Architect's working with our clients in EALA. This person will work across disciplines in a matrix style, consulting environment and with the other SA's in Europe to architect and shape solutions from a software perspective, and demo to customers by way of proof of concepts or conceptual ideas which create high level and low level tech design.
The Sitecore Solutions Architect will be a Sitecore subject matter expert. A consultant with deep customer engagement and omni channel experience.
Possessing strong experience in a professional services and digital solution selling environment, coupled with a background that illustrates strong capabilities in Sitecore.
Candidates will bring a wealth of demonstrable experience in providing insight and direction for our retail customers, creating both conceptual and practical solutions and recommendations to clients.
To be successful in this role you must have proven experience on leveraging the Sitecore platform, with strong solution architecture, business acumen and client facing consulting skills. Strong communication skills are essential coupled with the ability to drive high level technical conversations around customer experience and engagement strategies.
Essential experience required:
- In-depth understanding of Sitecore Experience Platform technology stack Architectural experience
- Proven experience in shaping and delivering Sitecore Experience Platform 8.0+ solutions
- Proven experience in estimating and delivering web based solutions and related technologies (e.g., ASP .NET, C#, Linq, SQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- Experience of end-to-end systems development lifecycle and methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall, V-Shaped, etc.)
- Experience and understanding of technical infrastructure and Microsoft Azure
- Experience of working with offshore teams.
- Track record in Solution Shaping, Estimating and Delivery
- English: written and spoken
- Able to create high and low level tech design
- Preferably, Experience and understanding of integration technologies, middleware solutions, and best practices
- Preferably, experience and knowledge of full Microsoft technology stack, in particular customer engagement solutions (e.g., Dynamics)
- Preferably, familiarity with data driven marketing concepts, solutions and relevant technologies
- Experience in pre-sales and demo environments
- MS Dynamics desirable - with .NET background
- Delivery experience working across the following:
- Social media
- Mobile and multi-screen technology / applications
- Cloud services
- Big Data
- Other digital technologies (including Digital Asset Management, Campaign Management, Analytics, eCommerce / mCommerce)
- Strong understanding and experience of the Marketing Technology landscape
- Deep knowledge and experience of
- Sitecore solution
- Microsoft platform
- Market leading Content Management Systems
As is the nature of working within a global professional services environment, your clients and projects will change over time so the flexibility to travel is a pre requisite All of our roles are project based so typically will involve working on client site throughout the UK: we work both in and outside London and have major projects in cities including Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Swindon and Cambridge. You can expect up to 80% travel as well as periods working on a dedicated client site.
Our Associate Network is comprised of experienced independent freelancers with specialist knowledge. By joining our network you will gain access to Avanade's clients, projects, brilliant teams, world-class training and leading-edge technology.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities.
Requisition ID - 51377
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top