Sitecore Architect - EG
As a Senior Solution Sitecore Developer/Architect Consultant, your focus will be on deep technical roles and leading teams in development and testing of mission critical enterprise solutions. You will be responsible for the design implementation of custom components and applications using the latest versions of the .NET Framework, ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, Sitecore CMS platform, Office and other advanced components of Microsoft technology.
As you grow your career at Avanade you will build management, technical and planning skills. You will improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers. You will also hone your technical, management and consulting skills by participating in large projects and benefiting from the vast knowledge of your teammates. The Manager or Lead focuses on designing, deploying, and testing solution components of medium to large size and complexity. This position develops/tests mission critical enterprise solutions and contributes to Avanade's repository of intellectual property. In addition, the Manager or Lead Consultant assists with customer relationship, change requirements, proposal development, some marketing/PR initiatives and serves as a Career Manager.
Sitecore Architects will typically: Interact with teammates and customers to identify problems and solutions in working toward completion of project goal.
- Lead and mentor small to medium sized teams in the creation of customer components and applications
- Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Develop components of the technical solution
- Perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results
- Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environment
- Identify and escalate problems
- Maintain and repair existing applications
- Lead teams and small projects
You can supervise and lead small teams. You can learn new skills and specializations, and work independently to deliver results that impact the success of the whole team.
With three or so years of experience, your skillset allows you to manage your time and organize your workload on a daily and weekly basis. You also likely have a good understanding of project financials, profit and loss statements (P&Ls) and related metrics.
You can demonstrate key qualities including:
- Excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both orally and in written form
- Ability to work with global teams and interact with external clients in a professional growth market
- Advanced skills in analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Development of client-based and web-based software solutions
- Demonstrated experience in application development, complex code development, application-testing and component design.
You likely have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or a related field.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Focused Microsoft platform Skills
- Full lifecycle experience developing large scale applications
- Experience as a programmer in a large enterprise environment
Demonstrated strong knowledge and proficiency in the following:
- .NET Framework ASP.NET, Windows Form, C# or VB.NET
- Experienced in Sitecore customer management system a must
- Leading Migration Projects Plan with experience and expertise in leading a Sitecore Migration.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Requisition ID - 46683
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top