We have 250+ Sitecore customers in 21 countries and have won 17 Sitecore Site of the Year and Experience awards in the last four years. Join our more than 1,300 trained Sitecore specialists and be part of this global impact.
Avanade has a great opportunity for a highly creative person to join our quickly growing Sitecore team. This group of innovative forward thinkers creates impactful, digital solutions using the Sitecore platform. We're looking for someone who wants to lead state of the art projects and make a real impact. If this sounds like you, you sound like one of us.
You know how the right software solutions can help businesses do more with less effort. You know the code inside out and enjoy putting innovation in real applications and getting real results. You want to be responsible for optimizing team and individual contributions to achieve stated objectives and look forward to serving as a potential Career Manager or mentor to more junior developers?
As you grow your career you will also be building strong management, technical and planning skills. You will improve your abilities to think creatively, design turn-key solutions, and work well with customers. You will also sharpen your technical, management and consulting skills by participating in large ground-breaking projects and benefit from the vast knowledge of a collaborative team.
If you're dreaming about a career with purpose, we've got the role for you!
About the role
As a Sitecore Architect, you're responsible for the leadership, planning, project coordination and management of assigned Sitecore engagements. You ensure the right Sitecore solutions and digital strategy are implemented in order to meet the clients' business needs, prioritizing the solution efforts appropriately, integrating them and defining cross-selling messages for the client, while facilitating efficient implementation of the project.
This enables Avanade to sustain and grow our position as the best of the best Sitecore global systems integrator on the Microsoft platform. We've delivered more Sitecore implementations on Microsoft Azure than any other partner.
- 10+ years of IT industry experience
- 8+ years of consulting experience
- 8+ years in Microsoft .Net Development
- 5+ years of technical team leadership or management experience
- Ability to travel to the customer location (up to 80% expected)
- Authorized to work in the US
- Experience and expertise in leading a Sitecore migration.
- Experienced in Sitecore CMS
- Bachelor's Degree Plus. Preferred majors: Computer Science or related field
Additional Area, Region or Service Line specific requirements:
- Experienced leading large, enterprise-level teams (10+ resources)
- Experience working in a digital studio or digital agency
- Should have deep knowledge and passion in at least e Microsoft technology or business domain.
- Sitecore certification a plus.
Possess Microsoft certifications or shown experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Web Services development using WCF
- Silverlight or Windows Presentation Foundation development
- SharePoint, BizTalk or Commerce Server development
- Advanced data layer development
- Azure development
- Mobile application development
- Sitecore development
- ASP.NET or C# development
- Testing & deployment
Back to top