As a senior Solution Sitecore Developer/Architect consultant, your focus will be on deep technical roles and leading teams in development and testing of mission critical enterprise solutions. You will be responsible for the design implementation of custom components and applications using the latest versions of the .NET Framework, ASP.NET, C#, Angular, React, Sitecore CMS platform, Office and other advanced components of Microsoft technology.
As you grow your career at Avanade you will build management, technical and planning skills. You will improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers. You will also hone your technical, management and consulting skills by participating in large projects and benefiting from the vast knowledge of your teammates. The Manager or Lead focuses on designing, deploying, and testing solution components of medium to large size and complexity. This position develops/tests mission critical enterprise solutions and contributes to Avanade's repository of intellectual property. In addition, the Manager or Lead Consultant assists with customer relationship, change requirements, proposal development, some marketing/PR initiatives and serves as a Career Manager.
Sitecore Architects will typically: Interact with teammates and customers to identify problems and solutions in working toward completion of project goal.
- Lead and mentor small to medium sized teams in the creation of customer components and applications
- Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Develop components of the technical solution
- Perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results
- Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environment
- Identify and escalate problems
- Maintain and repair existing applications
- Lead teams and small projects
Focused Microsoft platform Skills
- Full lifecycle experience developing large scale applications
- Experience as a programmer in a large enterprise environment
Demonstrated strong knowledge and proficiency in the following:
-.NET Framework ASP.NET, Windows Form, C# or VB.NET
- Experienced in Sitecore customer management system a must
- Leading Migration Projects Plan with experience and expertise in leading a Sitecore Migration.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade promotes equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Requisition ID - 48906
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top