Discover Avanade – IT Sweden's best kept secret
Did you know that Avanade is the world's largest, independent, Microsoft innovator? For our employees we offer a chance to be part of our clients' digital transformation journey and leading the way for IT in Sweden – a chance to say "I was there, we did it!".
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career - it's your passion. It's more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that inspire change and make a real difference to you, your clients, and the world.
Together with your colleagues, you will be working on highly complex projects for some of Sweden's most well-known companies, all while developing your own career. With the best people in the industry, we have fun together both in our daily work and during our social activities after hours.
As a global organization, we recognize and embrace the diversity that comes from working with people all over the world. Allowing each individual to be the best at what they do makes us better at what we do.
Sitecore Architect in Avanade
As a solution architect, you will be part of a dedicated team providing an end-to-end service to the business side of our customers.
You will support development initiatives and projects in evaluating, suggesting, creating new or updating existing applications within the online area, including public global web site, digital commerce and mobile apps. You suggest solutions, assist with integrations to backend applications and make sure the solution fits into the existing strategic platforms.
You work in close contact with business stakeholders, IT delivery organisation and vendors to create valuable services for our customers.
- Actively interact with other architects and development teams to identify common needs and capabilities and to execute solutions in alignment with corporate architecture principles and standards.
- Work with other architects to ensure coherent solutions, reuse and ease of operations.
- Work with the IT service manager, program manager and the application managers to specify how IT solutions will be delivered.
- Plan, design and implement solutions, including integrations to backend systems, based on business needs and dependencies to existing IT services.
- Support projects with architecture work.
- Take part in architecture reviews
Could the role as Sitecore Developer with us be the next challenging opportunity for you?
- Are you passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals?
- Do you thrive in an organization with real passion for collaboration, business and changing things for the better?
- Are you analytical and enthusiastic, full of curiosity and drive, and have an eye for business?
- Can you deliver a stellar user experience by architecting modern digital platforms?
- Are you excited by developing well-crafted solutions using agile and lean approaches?
- Do you have a never-ending thirst for knowledge and you like to share it with your peers?
- Would you love to be part of a skilled and passionate team of architects and technically passionate people that every day will inspire you to be the best you can be?
If so, we might be just right for each other! Are you ready for a real career? Apply today!
More about Avanade
With over 29,000 people worldwide, we are at the forefront of helping major organizations in the private and public sectors to deliver mission critical solutions.
Our vision is to be the leading digital innovator, realizing results for our clients and their customers through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our core values guide our work:
- We act with integrity and respect.
- We believe everyone counts
- We change things for the better
- We deliver with excellence
- We innovate with passion and purpose.
Beyond delivering technology, cloud and managed services, we offer innovative solutions, built on the unique expertise we've gained from our one-of-a-kind experience with our colleagues, partners and clients.
Requisition ID - 41819
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top