At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career...it's your passion. And that means more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that make a real difference to you, your customers, and the world.
At Avanade, we are currently looking for a Sitecore Architect to help with the definition, design, implementation, and roll out of Sitecore based solutions.
You'll be hands-on leading the design, build, and integration of solutions specific to content management systems -
- Passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals
- Exctied about the Sitecore Solution Development process and focused on developing digital marketing solutions
- Lead, solution, architect, design, develop, test, implement and optimize technical solutions for Avanade clients in the Sitecore space
- Meet end users to collect detailed functional, technical and non-technical requirements
- Translate requirements into programming solutions, and ensure that identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations
- Understand technical design around high availability systems and secured applications
- Implement unit-testable applications following test methodologies, such as unit-testing, automated test, mock testing, stub testing and code coverage
- Monitor application performance. Identify/investigate and resolve system issues
- Maintain security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents
- Be up to date on emerging tools, techniques and technologies
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
- Minimum 3-5 years of technical experience or as a web developer with exposure and focus on Sitecore development or an equivalent CMS
- Delivered web solutions on Sitecore (version 7/later) System in a distributed environment - experience on Sitecore 8/later is an advantage
- Sitecore certification is an asset
- Understand the concept of responsive vs adaptive design
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent
- Possess strong Microsoft platform knowledge and skills
- Full lifecycle experience in enterprise application development is preferred
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top