SharePoint Developer (EG)
About the role
A SharePoint Developer applies functional knowledge and technical expertise to help optimize solutions through knowledge of configuration changes and customization best practices to minimize maintenance and support requirements while optimizing performance and delivered business value.
Day-to-Day, you will:
- Assist in the development of technical specifications to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Develop SharePoint components (web parts, application pages, page layouts, etc.) for enterprise scale Portal, ECM, and Collaboration solutions
- Identify where configuration changes can be made to utilize "Out of the Box" functionality in lieu of unnecessary code customizations
You have 2+ years of SharePoint development experience. You're a customer focused individual with fluent business level oral and written communication skills in Japanese and passion for technology.
Your background and skills likely include:
- Full software development lifecycle experience on large scale, scalable applications
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Proficiency in the following:
- SharePoint web parts development
- SharePoint solution packaging
- Business Connectivity Services
- Service Oriented Architecture
- .NET Framework (C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net)
- Web content management
- QA and testing procedures
- SQL Server
You likely have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
- Microsoft certification(s)
Requisition ID - 40694
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top