As a Sharepoint Developer you will be a key member of our consulting team, you will have the opportunity to design and develop customer solutions using cutting-edge Microsoft technologies. Do you want to inspire change?
- You will have demonstrable experience of Microsoft SharePoint (preferably including SharePoint 2016 / SharePoint Online / Office 365; SharePoint 2013 a minimum)
- You will have deep functional understanding of the SharePoint platform and capabilities (including SharePoint Framework, Add-In/App Model, CSOM, etc)
- You'll be able to understand business objectives and translate into SharePoint functionality / requirements
- Verbal and written communication skills including presentations, chairing meetings, workshop facilitation, business and technical document writing
- Experience of working with a wide variety of client facing partners with some engagement at the senior level (could be tweaked depending on the level of Consultant that is being recruited)
- Understanding of SharePoint governance good practices and importance
- Ability to configure simple applications using out-of-the-box SharePoint functionality
- Practical working knowledge of the end to end Solution Lifecycle Development process
- Understanding of platform hosting models and environments
- Ability to work with (and potentially lead) offshore delivery teams
- Small project delivery, management of scope and customer expectations
- Ability to solve, investigate and resolve technical issues
What we offer
- We offer the opportunity to work for Microsoft gold partner with unrivalled development and training
- Competitive base salary
- Access to Avanade University
- Dedicated career manager to support your progression
- Travel can be up to 80%. Our projects are based all over the UK.
- If the project to which you are assigned is not within commutable distance, you will usually stay in a hotel room 3 nights per week in order to work on-site 4 days per week. The 5th day is usually worked from home.
- Due to the nature of our business, this travel requirement is non negotiable.
Back to top