At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career…it's your passion. And that means more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that make a real difference to you, your customers, and the world.
At Avanade, we:
- Are passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals
- Thrive on open dialogue and debate. We share best practices and solve problems through teamwork.
- Are committed to growth - as an organization and for each individual.
As a SharePoint Developer, your focus will be to develop, test and lead the implementation of mission critical enterprise SharePoint solutions that may also require the .NET Framework, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, Business Intelligence, SharePoint, Office 2013 and other advanced components of Microsoft technology.
- Take responsibility for creation of the SharePoint solutions/components.
- Under general direction, designs, constructs, tests, implements and optimizes portions of basic systems that enable and support business and engineering functions.
- Researches technical environment and system needs.
- Defines scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned basic projects.
- Collects detailed user and technical requirements. Works with others to analyze collected requirements, translate into programming solutions, and ensure that identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
- Under supervision, designs, constructs, tests, and implements basic integrated solutions and distributed computing solutions for the customer and Avanade.
- Monitors performance to identify and help resolve system problems.
- Investigates and resolves problems on selected software products and standard systems. Learning to apply appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems.
- Participates in standard solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements and conversions.
- Maintains security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
- Builds knowledge on emerging tools, techniques and technologies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
- Minimum 4 to 6 years for Consultant level and 7 to 8 years for Senior Consultant level with .Net development and SharePoint experience.
- Demonstrated experience in SharePoint implementations and development of custom solutions using SharePoint platform.
- C# coding skills, and SQL development.
- Good customer-facing and independent work skills.
- Excellent communication skills with hands-on experience working on component-based applications in a distributed environment.
- Possess strong MS platform knowledge and skills.
- Possess knowledge and experience in developing, customizing and implementing software solutions.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Preferred Certifications: SharePoint and MCPD Certified, MCSD Certified.
Requisition ID - 42125
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top