At Avanade, we:
- Are passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals
- Thrive on open dialogue and debate. We share best practices and solve problems through teamwork.
- Are committed to growth - as an organization and for each individual.
About the role
As a Solution Development Consultant you will champion enterprise class Microsoft solutions for our clients who include the Fortune 500 and other global organizations. Your primary responsibilities are migrating content from older version of SharePoint and other ECM (e.g. eRoom) to SharePoint Online / 2016 and developing and developing and delivering quality SharePoint solutions using leading edge patterns and practices with onshore and offshore teams.
You're passionate about solving clients' problems. You provide professional consulting services on major enterprise initiatives utilizing Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Framework including web services and enterprise portals. You employ technical and planning skills by participating in large projects while seeking to improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers. You will contribute to our vast repository of intellectual property as we employ Microsoft Technologies to create a dramatically more personal, integrated computing experience.
Your background and skills likely include about 3 years of SharePoint Development You likely have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field. You are willing to travel (80%).
Nice to Have:
- Understanding of ECM and Information Architecture functionality including: site mapping, taxonomy, content classification, best practices, compliance and auditing.
- Operational knowledge of the App Catalog/Service, Office Online Server/Office Web App Server and Workflow Manager.
- Experience with Content Migration processes and Tools (such as Metalogix, AvePoint, ShareGate, Microsoft FastTrack)
- Experience building SharePoint and Provider-hosted Apps/Add-ins, workflows, traditional web parts, search-driven solutions
- Experience with workflow tools such as K2 or Nintex Workflow
- Understanding Office 365 Single Sign On and Hybrid technologies
- Microsoft Certification (SharePoint, .Net, Azure)
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com
Requisition ID - 46870
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top