Service Delivery Manager
Outsourcing services is a key growth area for Avanade globally. Our regional outsourcing teams work with our global delivery centres to define and deliver world class managed service solutions for our clients.
The Service Delivery Manager will be accountable for all aspects of the delivery of the services to one or more clients within Finland. This will entail discharging a wide range of responsibilities:
- Participate in the definition of service solutions.
- Ensure that the service is appropriately staffed and that the service processes, procedures and tools that will be needed for delivery are appropriately configured.
- Manage the delivery of service to one or more clients, in accordance with the agreed service contract. Manage delivery teams as required to realise target outputs and outcomes.
- Ensure that service staff are trained, understand and can fulfil their responsibilities and are recognized for a valued contribution.
- Establish and maintain valued working relationships with client personnel. Ensure that appropriate levels of service governance are maintained throughout the period of the contracts.
- Ensure that Avanade's contractual commitments and service levels are met.
- Develop and distribute service management reports as required to support client or Avanade (internal) reporting requirements.
- Liaise with service partners and global delivery teams as required to support service goals. Provide leadership and guidance and establish measures to ensure appropriate levels of performance.
- Monitor and report levels of customer and / or user satisfaction as required by the contract or in accordance with Avanade recognized best practice. Define and implement service improvement initiatives as required to support highest possible levels of recorded satisfaction.
- Ensure that service is delivered in a pro-active manner and that preventative maintenance measures are undertaken in a timely manner.
- Manage the cost of delivering the service to remain within budget and thus achieve expected levels of profitability.
- Support business development activities and the growth of Avanade's relationship with specified clients.
As Service Delivery Manager, you will have experience in:
- Leading the service team in the delivery of Infrastructure and Application Management Services covering the Microsoft suite including Azure
- Being a leader and working closely with the Avanade and client management
- Provisioning, transitioning and on-going management of large multi-year services contracts
- Implementing Service Management best practice and techniques
- Achievement of world class service levels and client satisfaction to ITIL v3 (2011) standards or equivalent
- Experience of managing service partners and subcontractors
- Global delivery models – onshore and offshore delivery
- Service introduction and/or service transition
The ideal candidate will demonstrate many of the following skills, capabilities & qualities:
- Relationship Management: proven ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with staff, partners, suppliers and client personnel.
- People Management skills: experience of building teams and developing and mentoring individuals against their career goals. Demonstrable capability to motivate individuals and drive high performance teams.
- Contract & Financial Management : experience of managing the delivery of I.T. services against a contract and budget (including forecasting)
- Communication skills: demonstrates a structured and considered approach to written and oral communication. Strong verbal and written English language skills essential
- Negotiation skills: willing and able to articulate a reasoned argument on potentially complex issues.
Whilst this role is based in Helsinki, Finland, Avanade conditions of employment requires some mobility within Nordics for client engagements, including occasional travel to our global delivery centres
Requisition ID - 45442
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top