Senior SharePoint/Office 365 Developer
As a SharePoint Solution Developer, your focus will be on deep technical roles in development and testing of mission critical enterprise solutions. You will be responsible for the implementation of custom components and applications using the latest versions of the .NET Framework, ASP.NET, C#, SharePoint, Office 365, PowerApps, Logic Apps, and other advanced components of Microsoft technology.
As you grow your career at Avanade you will build management, technical and planning skills. You will improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers. You will also hone your technical, management and consulting skills by participating in large projects and benefiting from the vast knowledge of your teammates.
SharePoint Developers will typically: Interact with teammates and customers to identify problems and solutions in working toward completion of project goal.
- Work across all phases (plan, analyze, design, build and test)
- Define technical, operational and user requirements
- Design and develop and implement client-approved solution
- Travel as needed.
- Focused Microsoft platform Skills
- Full lifecycle experience developing large scale applications
- Experience as a programmer in a large enterprise environment
Demonstrated strong knowledge and proficiency in the following:
- SharePoint, Office 365/SharePoint Online, and SharePoint Search
- Familiarity with PowerApps, Flow, Logic Apps, Microsoft/Office Graph, and SharePoint Modern Pages/Web Parts preferred
- Leading Migration Projects Plan with experience and expertise in leading a SharePoint Migration.
Years of Experience: 2-6 years of increasingly diverse or complex experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all , and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com
Back to top