We are looking for a highly effective Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team. You will play a critical role in sourcing, engaging and recruiting top winning Talent for Avanade.
About the role
You will partner with Hiring Managers to define general candidate requirements (prior experience, needed skills, education, compensation ranges, etc .). You will d rive different ways to build talent pipelines including targeted search, referrals, events and sourcing campaigns. And Oversee the entire process to ensure positive candidate experience that will place Avanade as an employer of choice.
You will work closely with with Talent Acquisition team, HR team, and external groups to facilitate efficient and effective recruiting process.
You will be responsible for the data Integrity by m onitoring performance and status metrics; communicating status and roadblocks up to recruiting leadership
You will support recruiting leadership in various initiatives and special projects as needed
You will be able to demonstrate:
• Talent in sourcing diverse talent pools and keeping up to date with new sourcing techniques by reading industry press, external market trends, professional conferences...
• Creativity in finding the best ways to find qualified candidates, how to find passive candidates, and networking opportunities
• Experience in managing a diverse set of roles whilst building an expertise in a technical strength
• Engagement in managing demanding stakeholders with high expectations
• Ability to work in a metrics-driven fast-paced environment
What Avanade offers you
The ability to create change for a living - for our clients and for yourself. Our employees average over 50 hours of professional development per year. And, every employee receives a discretionary allowance as part of our extended benefits program for you to support your work-life balance on what you need to be at the top of your game. In addition, you'll get to collaborate with passionate colleagues from around the globe on projects that make an impact.
Back to top