Senior MS Dynamics AX/365 Developer
We are currently looking for a Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Developer to be based in Ghent.
As a result of the tight partnership with Microsoft, our consultants work with best of breed technologies every day while helping our clients solve complex business problems.
As Microsoft Dynamics Developer you will participate in the technical aspects of Avanade implementations:
-be involved in the technical design and implementation of ERP projects.
-develop technical specifications based on functional requirements
-develop new components to/within the MS Dynamics AX/365 suite
-perform technical tests
-maintain and repair existing applications.
-be responsible for the technical implementation of the future changes to the system for one or more functional domains.
If you share our passion for technology, consulting and costumer success, we will help you build the skills and experience that will prepare you for greater responsibilities and rewards.
You will leverage your technical and consulting skills in large customer facing projects. You will improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers.
- A higher degree in IT or an equivalent area
- Min. 5 years of development/programming experience
- Significant practical and technical experience in a Microsoft development environment Knowledge of .NET is a strong asset (C# and/or VB.NET, XML, web services, etc.)
- Practical and technical experience in a Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 environment (Morph-x and X++)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX/365
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated success working in a team
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Fluent in English and good knowledge of Dutch and French
- Readiness to travel to the client site as needed
What we offer
At Avanade we continuously invest in the development of your skills. We help you to keep up to speed with the latest in technology and business.
Besides an exciting international environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for:
- A competitive salary
- A package of additional benefits such as company car, group insurance, ...
- A bonus system, aligned with the results of our company and your personal contribution to it.
Back to top