Senior Director, Client Executive
About the Job
Our Client Executive teams balance commercial judgement with irreplaceable client relationships.
The role of Senior Director combines people leadership with business growth, leveraging both to deliver results for Avanade and our clients. Responsible for complex, strategic accounts, you will hold the masterplan for these accounts and manages its implementation.
As Senior Director, Client Executive, you will provide leadership, planning, coordination and management support for all sales and delivery activities, and be responsible for regional or territory direct channel sales and revenue targets. Senior Directors have significantly higher than average quotas and more extensive territories, and are supported by Business Development Executives on specific opportunities.
An effective networker, you will build and retain excellent partner and client relationships, resulting in high client satisfaction and new business opportunities.
Meeting this criteria day-to-day, you will seek to:
- Increase spend per account to achieve revenue targets
- Deepen understanding of client needs through regular meetings at senior level, and linking their needs to our products and services
- Provide team leadership and coordination across accounts
Your career to date will show proven success, particularly in the following areas:
- Experience of closing deals for outsourcing or managed services, or large projects with significant offshore delivery elements. You will also know how to use offshore resources in negotiating contracts
- Around 8 years' experience of project or program management, including complex global and multi-line engagements, and about 10 years in a sales roles within a service organization
- The ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team in successful project execution
In terms of professional qualifications, you are likely to have a Bachelor degree in business, sales or engineering, preferably to advanced level.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com
Years of Experience: 8+ years of proven successful project or program management expertise and experience with complex (often multi-line and global) engagements; 10+ years of customer management and/or sales experience in a service sales organization; 10+ years of proven ability to lead a multidisciplinary team to execute on project deliverables
Management Experience: 5+ years
Education: Bachelor degree in business, sales or engineering recommended; advanced degree preferred
- Extensive customer management and/or sales experience in a service sales organization
- Advanced commercial, delivery and project management skills
- Comfortable with C suite executives and develops business relationships
- Expertly navigates through challenging sales and delivery situations
- Successful track record in delivering complex, large scale systems integration programs
- Strong relationship selling skills and experience
- Solid understanding of enterprise service solutions and Microsoft technologies
- Solid understanding of Avanade solutions and offerings
- Experience in managed services preferred
Required Certifications: SISA Certification preferred.
Additional Area, Region or Service Line specific requirements: N/A
Requisition ID - 46688
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top