Senior Consultant, Solution Development
The incumbent helps supervisors motivate and monitor staff and get them to work as a team. He oversees the performance of the project development team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for project development team and co-work with Project Manager, Software Engineer and Quality Assurance team for project development and system architecture.
- Lead a development team to design and develop IT solutions that meet customer expectations in quality, timeliness and cost.
- Responsible to supervise, motivate and train the development team.
- Provide consultancy services to customers on technical requirements and be responsible for design and technical specifications.
- Develop and maintain a project plans which, identifies time, resources and cost estimates.
- Develop front-end (handheld device) and back-end (office) application for foreign global enterprise company.
- Understand the internal work flow of foreign global enterprise company, use our self-developed IDE tools for quick development and deployment.
- Travel to foreign customer site to conduct functional workshop.
- In charge of performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability and automation.
- Strong knowledge of software development projects (> 5 years).
- Knowledge of industry technologies and business best practices (eg. CPG industry).
- Strong application design knowledge
- Experience of management and development in database.
- Good logical thinking and communication skill to lead the team collaboration with foreign development team.
- Team player, results oriented, leadership abilities and excellent analytical & organization skills.
- Able to communicate in verbal and written English with confidence.
- Strong knowledge of software development projects.
- Application design knowledge in C#.Net, AJAX
- Have experience in handheld application development for various platform (android, iOS and windows mobile)
- Experience of management and development (T-SQL, Stored Procedure, Trigger etc) in MS SQL Server database.
- Microsoft SQL Reporting Services
- Has knowledge of SQL profiling tools (SQL Profiler) to help in identifying slow SQL query
- Experience in supply chain management system preferred.
Requisition ID - 45091
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top