Senior Consultant, Software Engineering, .Net
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career…it's your passion. And that means more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that make a real difference to you, your customers, and the world.
At Avanade, we:
- Are passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals
- Thrive on open dialogue and debate. We share best practices and solve problems through teamwork.
- Are committed to growth - as an organization and for each individual.
As a .NET Consultant you will build technical skills by participating in projects and interacting with customers. You will learn how to efficiently create enterprise-class software in a collaborative team environment.
Responsibilities may include:
- Contribute to the programming of new applications under Microsoft Windows Platform.
- Execute test scripts and document results
- Support, maintain and administer deployed solutions
- Responsibility for application builds, and ensuring that all required elements is documented and passed on to those responsible for the implementation of new releases.
- Build and maintain customer Relationship by providing high quality of both business analysis services and technical solutions.
- Good collaboration with count part teams and foreign business partners.
- Independent Delivery following methodology.
- Be familiar with popular development technologies like .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, etc.
- 6+ years demonstrated advance proficiency development methodologies.
- .NET back-end custom development
- Streaming Data / Complex Event Processing Architecture
- Messaging patterns / Enterprise Integration patterns
- SOA architecture
- SQL Server 2016 (2014 minimum)
- ASP.NET Core / .NET Core
- RESTful Web Services
- C# 7.0
- Web API
- Unit Testing
- SOAP testing
- Offshore teams management
- Fluent oral English is a must.
- Cantonese-language skill is preferred.
- Good communication skills.
- Client facing experience is a plus.
- Confident and proactive attitude.
- Good team work and collaboration.
- Familiar with ALM is a plus.
埃维诺是创新数字化和云服务、业务解决方案和突出设计体验领域的领先提供商，公司利用出色的人才和 Microsoft 生态系统交付卓越服务。我们的专业人员将技术、业务和行业专业知识相结合以构建和部署解决方案，从而帮助我们的客户及客户的客户实现卓越成果。埃维诺在全球 23 个国家/地区分布有 29,000 名通过数字化方式交流的员工，通过尊重多元化和反映当地社区风貌的协作文化，为客户提供最佳创意。埃维诺由 Accenture LLP 和 Microsoft Corporation 共同成立于 2000 年，埃森哲持有该公司的多数股权。访问 www.avanade.com 了解更多详情。
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top