Senior Consultant, SiteCore Architect
At Avanade, we:
- Are passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals.
- Thrive on open dialogue and debate. We share best practices and solve problems through teamwork.
- Are committed to growth - as an organization and for each individual.
A Senior Consultant, Solution Development focuses on designing, deploying, and testing solution components of medium size and complexity. This position develops and tests mission critical enterprise solutions including, web services, enterprise portals and mobile applications. The Senior Consultant performs basic support and debugging, as well as maintaining and repairing existing applications. The position contributes to the repository of intellectual property. Depending on the nature of client engagements, this role may be responsible for some people/project/program management.
Core activities in this area include designing and implementing systems based on the Sitecore Content Management System and Digital Marketing system. The candidate shall also be familiar with Microsoft suite of products and architectures, such as ASP.NET, MVC, Web Services, VB.NET, C#, Visual Studio, SQL Server, etc. The role will have key project/program implementation responsibilities and might be involved in presales work across different opportunities.
- Delivers in all phases of Avanade projects (Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
- Defines technical, operational and user requirements
- Creates conceptual architecture and solution design materials
- Develops the solution against the design
- Develops and implements appropriate quality control and testing procedures
- Partners with cross-functional technology teams to integrate solutions and requirements solution strategies
- Coordinates with and leverages offshore resources
- Contributes in a limited fashion to project management activities
- Contribute to Sitecore community and grow team capability
- Technical Requirements
- 2+ years of increasingly diverse or complex experience
- Minimum 1 successful Sitecore project delivered in the past years.
- Past experience in e-Commerce projects is preferred.
- Hands-on experience working on Sitecore Content Management System or Digital Marketing System in a distributed environment.
- Experience to analyze, design, develop, implement and maintain application code in a variety of contexts
- Experience to develop client-based and/or web-based software solutions
- Experience about application development, complex code development, application testing, component design
- Demonstrated experience about application development, complex code development, application testing, component design
- Experience leading software development-focused projects
- Non-Technical Requirements
- Experience interacting with external clients in a professional Growth Market
- Experience working with global teams on projects
- Experience working with offshore teams to facilitate project work
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Solid written and spoken English skills is a plus
埃维诺是创新数字化和云服务、业务解决方案和突出设计体验领域的领先提供商，公司利用出色的人才和 Microsoft 生态系统交付卓越服务。我们的专业人员将技术、业务和行业专业知识相结合以构建和部署解决方案，从而帮助我们的客户及客户的客户实现卓越成果。埃维诺在全球 23 个国家/地区分布有 29,000 名通过数字化方式交流的员工，通过尊重多元化和反映当地社区风貌的协作文化，为客户提供最佳创意。埃维诺由 Accenture LLP 和 Microsoft Corporation 共同成立于 2000 年，埃森哲持有该公司的多数股权。访问 www.avanade.com 了解更多详情。
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top