Senior Consultant, Office 365 Migration Engineer
About The Role
As an Office 365 migration Engineer, you will plan, design, implement O365 solutions for our clients. You will be a technical subject matter expert on both cloud and on-premise IT systems. You will apply functional knowledge and technical expertise in the Microsoft cloud offerings and promote innovative solutions to our customers. You will develop relationships with key customer stakeholders to help them achieve their business goals.
Day-to-day, You Will
Design and deploy enterprise-scale, complex cloud collaboration infrastructure solutions
Gather and assess business requirements, develop and present solutions, produce design and migrating strategy documents, and provide guidance and knowledge transfer to client
Align customer requirements for O365 implementation readiness
You are a strong technologist with solid business skills. You are as comfortable working with a technical team as you are with client business users, and you know how to build bridges between the two. With your excellent communications skills, you are adept at mapping business needs to technology solutions and helping non-technical audiences understand the benefits of these solutions.
Your Skill-set Likely Includes
- Office O365/Messaging must have experience including assessment, design, pilot upgrades/implementations of Office 365 Exchange Online, on Premise Exchange Server, Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange on Premise/Office 365 - Exchange Online
- Knowledge to develop and execute complex deployment scenarios
- Environmental changes - consolidation, platform upgrades, and divestitures of Exchange, Office 365/Exchange Online, and Active Directory platforms.
- Migrations from legacy Exchange to Exchange 2013 and Office365
- Migrations from Lotus Notes to Exchange and/or Office 365.
- Understanding of Public Folder and PST migration complexities.
- Dell/Quest and/or Binary Tree migration tools a plus
- MS Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- Knowledge of MS HyperV
- Knowledge of MS security (Patch Management)
- You likely have a Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems, information technology, or a similar field. An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for a degree. Within two years of hire or credential availability, you will obtain a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification and a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certification in Server Infrastructure.
- Hands on experience in complex collaboration migration environments, including hybrid O365 configuration
- Experience conducting and supporting O365 migrations, authentication and identity management
- Experience managing and remediating Active Directory, and migrating on-premises AD to Azure Active Directory
- Ability to travel to client location as needed
- Years of Experience: 2-5 years
- Management Experience: Managed small teams of 2-4 members
Back to top