Senior Consultant, Digital Strategy - Sydney
The Senior Consultant, Digital Strategy, is part of Avanade's Advisory Market Unit. This role supports Avanade's strategic direction in digital customer experience and strategy engagements, and includes pre-sales support and capability building across the team.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the planning and delivery of engagements that involve customer experience design, including customer strategy, journey mapping, UX design, service design, interaction design, information architecture and visual design.
- Ability to articulate design rationale and outcomes
- Ability to conduct qualitative research (eg. Focus groups, contextual enquiries, ethnographic research)
- Facilitating creative, energetic and immersive workshops, and engaging a range of stakeholders
- Articulating the role that data and analytics plays in designing experiences, and can incorporate data-driven insights into multi-channel communications design
- Creating compelling visual artefacts such as presentations, prototypes, maps, storyboards, animations
- Assisting in presales efforts, such as client meetings, pitch development, proposals, and project scoping and estimation
- Contributing to Avanade's capability in Customer Experience Design through methodologies, techniques, artefacts and thought leadership, at both a local and global level
- Maintaining an active presence in relevant communities eg. Digital marketing, service design, customer experience
- Building Avanade's profile in the Digital Customer Experience space – both externally and internally
- Assisting with project management – timelines, budgets, risks and issues
- Contributing to Avanade's cultural fabric
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
- Experience across a range of HCD/UX/service design practices, including Customer Journey Mapping, Personas, Service Blueprints
- Experience working in Agile projects
- Experience in a digital marketing, content or strategy role
- Proficiency in Axure, Invision or similar prototyping tools beneficial but not essential
- Experience in Google Analytics also beneficial
- Passionate about emerging digital trends and technologies
- Exceptional written, verbal and design skills and the ability to develop these skills in others
Preferred Education Background:
Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, design - or similar degree; experience may substitute for degree.
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
3+ years relevant digital strategy, digital marketing, design
Requisition ID - 47138
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top