Senior Cloud Security Architect
About the role:
Working on some of the largest and leading-edge projects; the role of the Cloud Security Architect is to be customer facing and to play an active role in transforming our client's Security on their Microsoft platforms through designing and implementing Microsoft Security technologies on-premise and in the cloud.
As a Cloud Security Architect, you will deliver throughout the project lifecycle including discovery, analysis, design, build, test and deployment of solutions. You will also partner with sales and client teams in presales to support the development of proposals, estimation and client presentation.
Day to day you will:
- Engage with client business stakeholders to understand the short and long-term business implications (people, process, systems, change) of proposed or potential cloud security strategies
- Determine critical success factors for cloud security solutions, balancing client expectations to ensure success
- Lead and conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses of cloud security to turn complex data into meaningful insights
- Assess and develop strategies to mitigate strategic risks
You have experience identifying, providing and validating security requirements of IT solutions, preferably in a consulting environment. You should have about six years of IT experience focusing on information security, with around three years managing complex teams of business and technical resources. You should also be able to effectively convey security risks to technical as well as non-technical stakeholders.
You are a cloud security expert, with the technical skills to design and implement security controls for cloud architectures, specifically Azure IaaS, PaaS and new capabilities around cognitive services and IoT. You have a deep and proven understanding of Microsoft security technologies.
Your technical and professional experience likely includes:
- Azure, Azure Security Center, Azure Identity Management, Azure AD Connect and Premium, Azure Information Protection/RMS, Microsoft Intune and Advanced Threat Analytics
- Active Directory Federation Services, Domain Services and Certificate Services
- Microsoft Identity Manager, Windows Server Operating Systems, Office 365 tenant security
- Securing Windows Servers and Clients
- Ability to lead workshops with stakeholders of all levels
- Delivery of projects utilizing onshore and offshore resources.
Back to top