Senior Cloud Advisory Manager
Growing our Cloud business and presence in the market is a strategic priority for Avanade globally. We currently have a well-defined portfolio of services around Microsoft cloud solutions, so in line with our growth aspirations, we are seeking to expand and strengthen our Cloud capability.
We are looking for an experienced senior advisory or strategy consultant to lead Advisory interactions with our clients focused on Cloud Advisory. Experience working in management or technology consulting organizations is desired. Our Advisory services team helps our clients understand the barriers that hold them back from achieving their strategic imperatives. The projects and initiatives often recommended to drive strategic outcomes lead to considering Cloud technologies to support execution. Working with the broad resources of Avanade, the Cloud Advisor will lead the client through a process of identification, ideation, and planning to establish executable roadmaps. As a member of the Advisory services team, you'll work on client engagements demonstrating clear understanding of our client's requirements. The goal is to demonstrate how Avanade can add value, create an understanding of the business value that a shift in technology brings and become a trusted advisor. The advisor should be able to go beyond traditional thinking and best practices to create a unique insight, specific to our client's transformation, leveraging Avanade's unique approach and method.
This role will be responsible for driving cloud go-to-market activities. Working regionally by supporting global cloud based solutions and services, this role is pivotal in building and extending Avanade's reputation and offering as a trusted advisor, in all areas of cloud migration and transformation. Acting as the leader and owner of cloud advisory solutions, evolution, and offerings within their region, the Cloud Advisor with grow our business and offerings.
As an Advisor you will be a key member of CIO Advisory team responsible for:
- Helping companies address complex issues in support of strategic change and technology strategies
- Assessing the client's business and emerging technology trends to recommend a transformation of the Strategic Operating Model that drive impactful business outcomes
- Engaging with client business stakeholders to understand short and long-term business implications (people, process, systems, change) of proposed or potential cloud strategies
- Working with the approaches and methods that support improved client future-state organizational design and alignment
- Mentoring and career managing more junior staff
- Developing relationships and maintaining contact with top decision makers at key clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process
- Supporting business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities at clients while working with the appropriate Avanade resources from other service lines
- Developing and sustain trust-based relationships with Directors, Vice Presidents, and C-level executives
- Crafting influential client communications and deliver with clarity, confidence, and enthusiasm
- Sometimes leading the team in delivery of services/completion of deliverables outlined in statement(s) of work while managing and adhering to Avanade engagement management policies
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of and/or success in professional services roles helping companies address multi-layer, complex client issues in support of cloud strategies
- Experience in designing cloud architectures for critical business systems
- Deep knowledge of established and emerging cloud technologies, including use cases, information security concerns, pricing, etc.
- 15+ years of management consulting, advisory or professional services with a combination of strategy and technology experience
- Strong business acumen across a variety of industries and business functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively convey strategic concepts to technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple levels, including senior client leaders
- Experience serving as expert consultant to stakeholders, obtaining buy-in and establishing relationships
- Ability to formulate and present a point of view to technical and business stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills, including a history of increasing leadership responsibility and career growth
- Demonstrated creativity, strategic thinking and analytical problem solving skills with proven ability to structure work and frame problems
- Demonstrated professional networking and civic and community activities
- Readiness to travel to customer location as needed
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA / PHD desirable
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Requisition ID - 46230
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top