Senior Analyst, UX Design
As an UX Design Senior Analyst, you will assist with customer engagements and creating UX/creative transformation deliverables on projects. You will also be primarily focused on work related to architecture task areas and usability testing. Your goal is to humanize technology and empower business.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will:
- Facilitate brainstorms and working sessions with cross-disciplinary teams in order to move the knowledge of the research into a vision and into a design strategy
- Support delivery and design of digital products or services employing the right mix of human-centered design processes and tools (e.g. mental models, user scenarios, site maps, wire frames, task flows, user interface specifications, prototypes)
- Support change management execution at the appropriate phase in the adoption process of a new product or service
- Evangelize Experience Design within Avanade through informal communication, formal presentations and training sessions
- Work with other team members who lead various aspects of the project: content strategists, UI designers, technical leads, and delivery leads
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
- Knowledge of UX disciplines such as UX research methods, information architecture, usability testing, and content strategies
- Knowledge of visual design capabilities and strategies preferred
- Prefer knowledge of user experience disciplines such as and content strategy preferred
You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, Human Factors, Computer Interaction, Behavioral Psychology, Human/Computer Interaction, or similar degree. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice.
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
You likely have about 1+ years relevant UX experience
Scope of Work:
- Nature of Work: Provides technical, administrative, or operational support with developed understanding of processes, procedures & best practices.
- Scope of Work: Primarily focused on own work, and execution of prescribed work plans.
- Complexity: Slightly more complex assignments that are usually amenable to standard processes and routines.
- Discretion: Some discretion in how work is approached, but still primarily delivering work aligned to standard processes.
- Organizational Impact: Work efforts primarily impact self and immediate team.
- Supervision Received: General oversight from more senior colleagues / managers.
- Supervision Provided: Provides informal supervision to less experienced colleagues on routine matters.
- Knowledge Applied: Applies basic knowledge of a learned occupation / discipline, or strong understanding of organizational policies and processes. A work-relevant degree is typical at this stage.
- Accountable for timeliness, accuracy and quality of own work
- Accountable for chargeability and training targets
- Accountable for project and annual goals
- Relevant Additional Details:
- This field is reserved for any additional details that may not be globally relevant and consistently vary on a position-by-position basis.
埃维诺是创新数字化和云服务、业务解决方案和突出设计体验领域的领先提供商，公司利用出色的人才和 Microsoft 生态系统交付卓越服务。我们的专业人员将技术、业务和行业专业知识相结合以构建和部署解决方案，从而帮助我们的客户及客户的客户实现卓越成果。埃维诺在全球 23 个国家/地区分布有 29,000 名通过数字化方式交流的员工，通过尊重多元化和反映当地社区风貌的协作文化，为客户提供最佳创意。埃维诺由 Accenture LLP 和 Microsoft Corporation 共同成立于 2000 年，埃森哲持有该公司的多数股权。访问 www.avanade.com 了解更多详情。
Back to top