Senior Analyst, Digital Solution Development
We are now looking for strong and hands on individual to join us as Senior Analyst, Digital Solution Development. This role will be developing solution components that satisfy client's business processes using Microsoft technologies. Core activities in this area include working in a team to design and implement systems to help customer to transform their business. Candidate will have a chance to learn and apply emerging technologies, such as chatbot, RPA, mobility, analytics and IOT in project development.
- Designs, builds, tests, deploys, optimizes and supports systems implementation in a collaborative environment and committed to contribute in a team
- Collects detailed client requirements and translate them into solutions that meet client needs and expectations.
- Use creative and innovative solutions to solve client problems with Proof of Concepts (POCs)
- Problem solving in identifying problems on systems with data gathering and analysis and provide technical solutions.
- Write the code that you are proud of and the code must be maintainable and testable
- Maintains security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
- 2 years of software development experience.
- Good understanding on Object Oriented Programming.
- A keen technology trend followers and able to propose how these emerging technologies can be adapted in project.
- Perseverance is a must for this role. We are looking for team members who can perform well during tough time.
- Self-starter attitude is a must.
- Should be a team player.
- Able to work in areas outside of your usual comfort zone and get things done quickly
- Exceptional communication skills and able to present and demonstrates solutions to clients
- Preference would be given for those who have additional experiences in any of the following products: Microsoft SharePoint, Mobile apps development experience, Microsoft SharePoint, Analytic tools and Sitecore.
Requisition ID - 45093
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top