Senior Analyst, Data Engineering
Avanade Core Competencies and Behaviors:
Customer Focus; Embracing Change; Teamwork and collaboration; Realizing results the Avanade way; Technical passion; Interpersonal awareness
At Avanade we place great importance on understanding your background and expertise that align to our Competencies and Behaviors during the interview process.
For more information on the Avanade core competencies, behaviors, skill families and how you can prepare prior to interviews, please go to http://www.avanade.com/en-uk/careers/job-search/Pages/job-competencies.aspx
At Avanade, we:
- Are passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals
- Thrive on open dialogue and debate. We share best practices and solve problems through teamwork
- Are committed to growth - as an organization and for each individual.
The focus of the Business Intelligence Analyst is to support our growing BI Business in China using technologies such as SQL Server, PerformancePoint, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, OLAP, ETL and multi-dimensional design and implementation skills.
Your primary responsibility will be to define, design, develop, deploy, and transition complete enterprise DW\BI solutions using Microsoft technologies. You will closely engage with key client personnel including business and IT stakeholders and participate in all areas of the development life-cycle. You will also actively participate in pre-sales including workshops and estimations.
- 1-4 years relevant experience with DW \ BI design and implementation
- Requirements gathering, analysis & design of ETL processes, Data Warehouses, multi-dimensional databases and OLAP cubes
- Delivering OLAP data to end users using Excel, PerformancePoint, Monitoring & Analytics and MDX
- Experience with SharePoint and .Net Framework is a plus.
- General consulting skills, including: team facilitation and business case development.
- Pre-sales skills, including solution envisioning, building demonstration, estimate.
- First-class client interfacing skills and communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 40-50%
- Relevant Microsoft Training/Certifications preferred (MCAD .NET, MCSD .NET, MCDBA)
Computer science, statistics, mathematics, econometrics, management science, operation research
埃维诺是创新数字化和云服务、业务解决方案和突出设计体验领域的领先提供商，公司利用出色的人才和 Microsoft 生态系统交付卓越服务。我们的专业人员将技术、业务和行业专业知识相结合以构建和部署解决方案，从而帮助我们的客户及客户的客户实现卓越成果。埃维诺在全球 23 个国家/地区分布有 29,000 名通过数字化方式交流的员工，通过尊重多元化和反映当地社区风貌的协作文化，为客户提供最佳创意。埃维诺由 Accenture LLP 和 Microsoft Corporation 共同成立于 2000 年，埃森哲持有该公司的多数股权。访问 www.avanade.com 了解更多详情。
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top