SAP on Azure Architect - Global Market Unit
About the role:
Growing our Cloud business and presence in the market is a strategic priority for Avanade. We are expanding and strengthening our Azure solutioning capability within an SAP architecture.
This role focuses on cloud foundations within an SAP environment. Building on Cloud and Azure within an SAP architecture, you will create sustainable concepts for our customers, implementing technological developments of the Cloud area in close coordination with the portfolio management. In the role, you will also support customers in building modern and powerful application systems through consulting, architecture and implementation of sophisticated software applications. You will apply knowledge of Azure and SAP to create and deploy innovative solutions to our clients. You will develop relationships with key stakeholders to help them achieve their business goals.
Day to day you will:
- Actively shape and implement innovative Cloud and Azure solutions with Microsoft technologies for our clients in SAP environments
- Define the technological standards for SAP architecture and the Cloud and Azure environment.
- Work throughout the entire project cycle - from the analysis of the requirements, through the compilation of the duties, design, implementation, testing and documentation
- Undertake professional and technical reviews to ensure a convincing quality
- Travel to client locations as needed
You are serious about cloud-and serious about enabling clients to take maximum advantage of cloud services and offerings. Clients see you as a trusted adviser with extensive knowledge of the Azure platform. Ideally, you are familiar with SAP and have had some experience or exposure to SAP Landscape Architecture. You have held previous roles in large-scale enterprise transformation programs and demonstrated experience in multi-vendor, multi-tower programs, including partnering with Microsoft. You are a good communicator.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure (Data Lakes, PowerBI, API Management, RPA, Service Bus, Logic Apps, etc)
- Developing, architecting and implementing Microsoft Azure Solutions, including Azure Active Directory, Network Setup, Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Storage and more.
- Knowledge of SAP Architecture (ECC, Suite on HANA, S/4HANA, BW on HANA, BW/4HANA, etc)
- Knowledge of Databases used with SAP (specifically, SQL Server, SAP Sybase ASE and SAP HANA)
- Experience with agile procedures (e.g. SCRUM)
- Good understanding of project financials, P&Ls, etc. considered beneficial
- Skills in analyzing, designing and developing client-based and/or web-based software solutions
- Solid written and spoken English skills.
You likely have a Bachelor's of Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related field, and at least 5 years of professional experience in the IT sector. You enjoy working with global and offshore teams in a fast-paced and ever-dynamic environment.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Requisition ID - 56316
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top