RPA Developer - Technical Lead
We seek a 'hands-on' Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Tech Lead to drive an automation team of onshore and offshore resources to success. Your proven experience in Architecture and Design Review along with your technical implementation and leadership skills, coupled with your willingness to roll up your sleeves and 'get your hands dirty' to design and deliver automation solutions for clients is key to this role.
- Designs technical solution for a client engagement.
- Applies our automation factory knowledge and experience to client projects.
- Keeps program lead up to date on status
- Establishes coding standards, to deliver high quality automation for our clients.
- Develops automation for our clients, utilizing RPA software, using APIs or surface automation to assist where required.
- Contributes automation and re-usable objects to the Asset Marketplace.
- Perform the detailed design of application and technical architecture components and classes.
- Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components and classes.
- Leads other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Follows good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered during testing.
- Document the application to facilitate maintenance.
Must Have Skills/Qualifications:
- Must come from a programming background, .NET or web development (HTML, CSS) background depending on automation.
- Should be certified in leading Automation Tools BP, UIPATH or AA
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Software development/programming experience
- Strong problem solving skills: able to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve
- Understanding of basic object-oriented concepts
- Knowledge of how to develop other aspects of the application
Nice to Have Skill/Qualifications：
- Hands-on experience with Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Tools, including Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Fusion or UIPath.
- Prior consulting experience (internal or external) preferred
- Experience on any Process Automation/Integration IT Projects is preferred.
- Experience working with a Business Analyst or talking to clients to understand Business Requirements is preferred.
Degree or experience in computer science, computer information systems, engineering, business, or related field or equivalent experience
Travel Requirement/ Shift Hours：
Travel requirements may vary from project to project and type of assignment, but around 80% willingness to travel is likely, although there is a degree of unpredictability.
Flexible Work Arrangement?
Position is flexible in supporting "work from home". Other flexible work arrangements can be discussed.
Requisition ID - 53884
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top