As a RPA Developer, you will be part of a dynamic team participating in one of the most sought-after technology in modern day enterprise technology arena. You will focus on the development and testing of RPA process workflows components and solutions, ensuring quality assurance of RPA codes and maintenance of RPA code. You will be regarded as the subject matter expert in process automation development to assist our clients to achieve greater efficiency in their daily operations and optimize processes to reduce overheads and cost.
Additionally, you will contribute to the repository of intellectual property.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day, you will:
- Participating in the development of new offerings and innovation using RPA
- Operate as a trusted advisor to recommend process automation improvements
- Work with process owners/SMEs and technology teams to analyse and assess automation feasibility
- Automate with RPA platforms to deliver business value
- Deliver in key phases of Avanade projects (Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
- Documenting business requirements, processes and work instructions using in house methodologies
- Develop and implements appropriate quality control and testing procedures, troubleshooting and training of automation robots
- Partner with cross-functional technology teams to integrate solutions and requirements solution strategies
- Support change management of existing processes
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
- Experience to analyze, design, develop, implement and maintain application code in a variety of contexts
- Experience about application development, complex code development, application testing, component design
- Ability to work independently and experience working as part of a global team on projects with professionals at all levels
- Strong commitment to professional and service excellence
- Excellent oral/written communication, planning, project management, networking and influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills and logical approach
Preferred Education Background:
You will likely possess a Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
Any prior related work experience in software application development in a consulting or system integration environment would be a bonus.
Scope of Work:
- Nature of Work: Executes project/program plans and processes in alignment with established operational objectives.
- Scope of Work: Primarily focused on own work, and execution of prescribed work plans.
- Complexity: Complex problems primarily within one's occupation / discipline that require personal judgement of contextual factors.
- Discretion: Wide latitude in approach to work within established work plans.
- Organizational Impact: Work efforts have an immediate impact on Avanade and/or client operations.
- Supervision Received: Works under general guidance and direction, but fully independent in own work with latitude for autonomous decision-making related to work process.
- Supervision Provided: Supports more junior colleagues on work efforts, with some checking of work.
- Knowledge Applied: Applies advanced knowledge of a learned occupation / discipline.
- Personal goals
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top