About the role
Avanade and Accenture together are leading the way in Robotics Process Automation (RPA), engaging on the most strategic and complex projects in the industry.
Due to Project demand Avanade is actively recruiting (full-time) Consultant/Manager, Solution Developers to join our team in Sydney.
The Consultant/Manager, Solution Developer is responsible for coding the automation process components as per the Low-level design (LLD) or Technical design document (TDD) document(s). The developer will also validate the automation by performing appropriate unit testing, and ensure configuration control is maintained at all times
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements.
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Lead and review your team's work across all phases (plan, analyze, design, build and test)
- Direct efforts to define technical, operational and user requirements
- Design conceptual architecture and technical solutions and lead efforts to develop and implement client-approved solution
- Take responsibility for project activities including work estimation, planning, stakeholder management and project quality
- Own partnership with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, beneficial client interaction and solution delivery
- Ensure that offshore resources are leveraged appropriately
- Take an active role in sales activities and planning as required
- Travel as needed.
You are passionate about using technology to solve business problems. You are comfortable working with clients and their end users and translating their needs to technical teams. You have deep experience managing large multicultural teams to complete complex technology projects on time and within budget.
Your technical skillset likely includes:
- Advanced skills in analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Advanced skills in developing client-based or web-based software solutions
- Demonstrated experience in application development, complex code development, application testing and component design
- Experience leading software development projects.
- Your non-technical skills likely include:
- Experience consulting to external clients on complex projects, leveraging global teams and offshore resources
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both orally and in written form
- Strong commercial awareness and financial intelligence
- Communication solid written and spoken
- 1 to 5+ years of development experience and solid understanding of programming concepts.
- Should be from a programming background on any coding language (preferably .Net).
- Minimum of 1 process automation, using one of the industry leading Robotics Automation Product.
- Understanding of Process Design documents, Technical Design documents on Automation space.
- Good understanding of various automation components and features available in Robotics Products.
- Understands development methodology and lifecycle
- Should be trained on RPA tools (Blue Prism/Automation Anywhere).
- Should be analytical and able to improvise configuration/coding to new situations
Desirable:Certification in Industry leading Robotics Automation products.
Education:Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
Other Skills/Knowledge: Blue Prism/Automation Anywhere
Required Certifications: Certification in Industry leading Robotics Automation products is a big plus
Additional: Should have deep technical skills and be capable of serving as a subject matter expert in at least one Microsoft technology or business domain.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Requisition ID - 47158
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top