RPA Business Analyst
As a Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Business Analyst, youll be involved throughout the entire project life cycle - first working with our clients to understand their business strategy and objectives, in addition to their current business process landscape and associated challenges. From there, youll better grasp how information flows through the business, enabling you to help define their business requirements, design new processes and develop a business case outlining the tangible and intangible costs and benefits of the proposed changes.
Day to day you will:
Partner closely with our creative staff and technical architects to translate the customer's business requirements into the design of enabling technology solution.
Work with clients to consider other components of the holistic solution, including end user training covering changes to both business processes and IT
Lead the requirements management life cycle through requirements engineering techniques and tools (e.g. Infusion, UI Path)
Establish and strengthen existing client relationships
Facilitate team and client meetings and presentations
Travel, as needed, up to 80%.
You're an excellent communicator with the ability to listen and understand client needs, then help shape a solution. You have the triple threat of business acumen, time management skills and a passion for learning. You're adept at process assessments, and you understand applications of RPA in different business domains. You are able to communicate complex concepts while managing client expectations and conveying the strength and benefits of Microsoft technologies.
In addition, your skillset and experiences likely include:
- Previous process assessment experience for end-to-end process automation
- Experience with automation tools like Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc.
- Expertise in Business Analysis through the project life cycle
- Process documentation and analysis (as-is and to-be), including specification of system requirements for business processes (data, presentation, and logic)
- Previous experience in business process re-engineering
- Experience with at least one software development methodology required.
You likely have 3 plus years business analysis experience in IT; Prior consulting experience (external) and/or equivalent education; Experience with at least one software development methodology preferred. RPA Tools required or UI Path.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com
Years of Experience: 2+ years business analysis experience in IT; Prior consulting experience (internal or external) preferred; Experience with at least one software development methodology preferred
Management Experience: N/A
Education: University degree required
- Experience participating in requirements gathering process for IT systems
- Ability to effectively facilitate requirements gathering sessions
- Strong client interface and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Track record of initiative and outstanding performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills "Customer Focus"
- Manage customer expectations effectively
- Ability to quickly build relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Passion for learning
- The ability to effectively bridge the gap between the business and IT organizations
- Ability to quickly adapt and contribute to solution design across a broad range of industries
- Strong time management skills
- Willingness to travel (80%)
- Process documentation and analysis
- Ability to effectively facilitate team and customer meetings
- Ability to specify system requirements for business processes (data, presentation, and logic)
- Requirements gathering methods and tools
- Strong understanding of software development and implementation lifecycle
- Understanding of architecture, framework and object model that support the business application to be implemented
- PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Microsoft Project (working knowledge)
- Microsoft certification a plus
- Understanding of concepts and applications of Microsoft technologies preferred
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Requisition ID - 46262
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top