Robotic Process Automation Process Architect
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a key technology for some of the most strategic and sophisticated projects we deliver to clients. It is a crucial tool in helping our clients succeed in their digital transformations. RPA expertise is in increasing demand at Avanade.
A Process Architect, RPA serves as a functional expert on projects using systems thinking, process analysis, and stakeholder management to ensure stakeholder satisfaction, and return on investment. The Process Architect will be expected to have some technical acumen, and knowledge of the RPA product being utilized, in order to iteratively demonstrate proof of concepts, and to understand their business strategy and objectives, current business processes and challenges, and how information flows and changes through the business.
The Process Architect will be able to work with key business representatives, data owners, end users, application designers, and data architects to model the current as-is process, and to identify to-be improvements during the automation of a process.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Perform the assessment to determine the technical feasibility of automating the processes.
- Define the high-level solution, and acts as functional expert on the project.
- Assist in developing the delivery strategy for implementation.
- Drive the cost benefit assessment that forms the heart of the business case, and owns the business case throughout the project.
- Work with the project manager to obtain stakeholder sign-off and permission to proceed with implementation.
- Analyze and document processes and identify RPA opportunities.
- Design new to-be processes.
- Define the solution's functional, non-functional, and security requirements.
- Develop the functional specification, and makes sure the implementation team understands the proposed design for build.
- Develop a business case outlining the tangible and intangible cots and benefits of the proposed changes.
- Work with the customer to consider other components of the holistic solution, including end user training covering changes to both business processes and IT.
- Work with an offshore team and technical lead to co-ordinate a virtual geographically distributed team.
- Maintains an open, transparent and friendly team atmosphere.
- You enjoy putting innovation to use for client needs. You are curious about new fields of technology and eager to master those new technologies. You can work without close supervision yet are also adept at collaborating with colleagues.
Your background and skills likely include:
- Previous process assessment experience for end-to-end process automation.
- Should be a self-starter and have performed process assessments independently.
- Process documentation and analysis (as-is and to-be).
- Understanding of applications of RPA in different business domains.
- Excellent communications, written and oral and ability to communicate complex concepts.
- Effective facilitation of team and customer meetings.
- Ability to quickly build relationships.
- Strong client interface and presentation skills.
- Manages customer expectations effectively
- Strong business acumen
- You likely have a Degree or experience in business analysis, in computer science, computer information systems, engineering, business, or related field or equivalent experience
Type of contract: permanent
Location: Florence / Rome / Milan
Requisition ID - 48814
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top