Robotic Process Automation Engineer
The Consultant, RPA Engineer, is responsible for the creation of the Low-Level Design (LLD) or Technical Detailed Design, as well as developing the automation process components in line with the design. He/she will also validate the automation by performing appropriate unit testing, and ensure configuration control is maintained at all times.
- Creates Technical Design Documents (TDDs) for automation processes
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements.
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Support your team's work across all phases (plan, analyze, design, build and test)
- Direct efforts to define technical, operational and user requirements
- Design conceptual architecture and technical solutions and lead efforts to develop and implement client-approved solution
- Take responsibility for project activities including work estimation, planning, stakeholder management and project quality
- Own partnership with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, beneficial client interaction and solution delivery
- Ensure that offshore resources are leveraged appropriately
- Take an active role in sales activities and planning as required
- Travel as needed.
You are passionate about using technology to solve business problems. You are comfortable working with clients and their end users and translating their needs to technical teams. You have deep experience managing large multicultural teams to complete complex technology projects on time and within budget.
Your technical skillset likely includes:
- Good skills in analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Advanced skills in developing client-based or web-based software solutions
- Demonstrated experience in application development, complex code development, application testing and component design
- Experience managing software development projects.
Your non-technical skills likely include:
- Experience consulting to external clients on complex projects, leveraging global teams and offshore resources
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both orally and in written form
- Experience making use of service brokering in project work
- Commercial awareness and financial intelligence
- Solid written and spoken English skills.
You are likely to have four years of increasingly diverse or complex experience. You are likely to have a Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems or a related field.
- 1 to 5+ years of development experience and solid understanding of programming concepts
- Should be from a programming background on any coding language (preferably .Net)
- Minimum of 1 process automation, using one of the industry leading Robotics Automation Product
- Understanding of Process Design documents, Technical Design documents on Automation space
- Good understanding of various automation components and features available in Robotics Products
- Understands development methodology and lifecycle
- Should be trained on RPA tools
- Should be analytical and able to improvise configuration/coding to new situations.
- Certification in Industry leading Robotics Automation products
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
- Other Skills/Knowledge: Blue Prism/Automation Anywhere
- Required Certifications: Certification in Industry leading Robotics Automation products is required
- Computer Software
- Information Technology and Services
JOB Location: Milan
ID richiesta - 46930
Avanade è il principale fornitore di servizi digitali e cloud innovativi, soluzioni aziendali ed esperienze accuratamente progettate e la sua offerta si basa sul potenziale delle persone e l'ecosistema Microsoft. I nostri professionisti si avvalgono delle loro competenze tecnologiche, aziendali e di settore per creare e implementare soluzioni che assicurino risultati ottimali ai nostri clienti e ai loro rispettivi clienti. Avanade ha 29.000 persone connesse per via digitale in 23 paesi diversi, per offrire ai clienti le idee migliori grazie a una cultura collaborativa che rispetta la diversità e riflette le comunità in cui opera. A maggioranza di proprietà di Accenture, Avanade è stata fondata nel 2000 da Accenture LLP e Microsoft Corporation. Ulteriori informazioni sul sito www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top