Responsable d'offre / Avant-Vente Cybersécurité
About the role
Avanade security professionals design, build and protect systems, applications, data, assets and people for our organization and our clients. This involves researching, recommending and implementing solutions to enhance information security, as well as educating and communicating security requirements and procedures to clients.
As Manager, Security Consulting, you will direct, manage and/or supervise information security activities. You will research, formulate and present a point of view to technical and business stakeholders. Partnering with internal and client servicing teams, you will contribute information security architecture insights and guidance to client solutions. You will identify, prioritize and implement security-related requirements, enabling project teams to deliver secure IT solutions through effective risk management and threat-modeling.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Develop and implement business plans, policies and procedures to maintain systems, network, database and/or web security
- Oversee the implementation and maintenance of information security activities including access management, vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, infrastructure and regulatory compliance with privacy laws
- Perform risk assessments, present recommendations for risk mitigation options and implement accordingly
- Manage reporting, investigation and resolution of data security incidents
- Analyze business needs and oversee security architecture, administration and policy planning to reduce the risk of security breach
- Act as a subject matter expert, providing guidance and direction on best practices for the protection of information.
You have experience identifying, providing and validating security requirements of IT solutions, preferably in a consulting environment. You should have about six years of IT experience focusing on information security, with around three years managing complex teams of business and technical resources. You should also be able to effectively convey security risks to technical as well as non-technical stakeholders.
Your technological and business skillset likely includes:
- Methods and identification tools for risks and security threats
- Knowledge of information security standards
- Proficiency in operating systems, database platforms, web technologies, firewalls and programming languages
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Effective advisory services in large-scale technology projects working effectively with clients and Avanade team members across all levels.
You should have a Bachelor's Degree in computer science or a related field, and preferably also a Master's Degree in information security. Ideally, you will have related security certifications.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Requisition ID - 53500
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top