Regional Offering Lead - Cloud Transformation (SP)
At Avanade we create change for a living. Joining us is your chance to do the same.
We help the world's biggest and most innovative organizations realize results in a digital world with business technology solutions, cloud and managed services that combine our insight, innovation and expertise in Microsoft technologies. And we use our position as the best Microsoft innovator in the world to make a genuine impact on the world around us.
We have over 25 ,000 people working in more than 20 countries worldwide. Our people have helped thousands of organizations in all industries improve business agility, employee productivity and customer loyalty. And our collaborative approach means we act as one global team, providing unrivalled opportunities for learning, development and a rewarding future.
Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation, and is majority owned by Accenture. You can find out more at www.avanade.com/careers
About the role:
As a Region Cloud Transformation Offering Lead, you will be responsible for the overall strategy, go-to-market, sales performance and growth of Cloud Transformation, Office 365 and Workplace Modernization Offering Brazil. You'll partner closely with both the Regional and the Area MU Lead to implement a strategy for offering identification and investments. In the role, you'll focus on driving the offering every day; serving as the "face" of the offering internally and externally in your Region, heavily support offering sales and delivery, manage offering related capability and capacity, and own regional relationships with offering alliance partners, Microsoft and Accenture.
In this role, you will manage full-spectrum, cross-offering solutions delivery for clients. You will partner with Talent Community Lead and Regional Capability Lead on resourcing and skill needs to maintain effective business operations and project outcomes, leveraging the Global Delivery Network (GDN) as needed, to prepare our organization for market changes.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Collaborate with and educate account and sales team to drive offerings to target clients, including all stages of the deal pursuit, review and approval
• Manage and drive Cloud Transformation Sales, go-to-market and delivery
• Support quality and client delivery issues for offerings and solutions in your Region
• Manage budget against assigned Area/Region metrics; provide forecasting and sales pipeline analysis to support processes
• Effectively position offering and cross-offering offerings within the Regional sales channel
• Develop strong, effective relationships with Accenture at the offering level
• Partner with the global Center of Excellence (CoE) on offering and asset development
• Travel as dictated by the business.
You revel in success, with a leadership track record in developing and growing long term, high value client relationships. You're adept at communications, especially with influencing and negotiation capabilities that help you establish and grow solutions with key clients. Internally, you enjoy advising leadership teams in the development, production, and promotion of solution offerings to grow a technology services line of business.
In addition, your professional skillset likely includes:
• Experience with sales principles and practices, including business development, marketing, and complex channel management
• Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with off-shore teams and delivery
• Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with heavy client interaction
• Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects.
You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, engineering, or related). You likely have about 8 years of relevant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery and business management, and more than 5 years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top