Regional Offering Lead APAC & LATAM for the Modern Application Transformation (MAT)
As a Regional Offering Lead APAC & LATAM for the Modern Application Transformation (MAT) service offering you will focus on driving business growth and increasing client successes by delivering innovative solutions leveraging Microsoft and Open Source community and applying a Design Thinking approach to identify new digital transformation opportunities for our enterprise customers. Build and grow a successful (MAT) focused business providing transformative solutions with a focus on taking full advantage of Microsoft Azure and modern design-led agile development. The qualified candidate will be technical enough to solution a deal and provide direct and timely feedback to the region on issues and challenges.
Partner with other Area and Regional leaders to define and implement a strategy for offering identification and investments, and drive strategic changes to the portfolio in response to business needs. Collaborate across a highly matrixed organization to determine a business strategy that will identify market needs and achieve performance and growth within the APAC and LATAM geography.
Manage, lead and develop diverse teams to ensure a carefully managed end to end sales and delivery process ensuring successful client engagements resulting in deep and mutually beneficial client relationships.
Basic Qualifications (Must Haves):
• +10 years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience
• +5 year of prior experience leading a service offering/business unit/capability within a consulting environment.
• +8 years of relevant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery and business management
• +8 years of experience with product development focused on modern software development practices including Agile and Devops / DevSecOPS work
• Confirmed experience with: Modern Application Development & Managed Services (web development, enterprise development, dev ops, agile development & delivery), Azure Platforms and Cloud Transformation (Microsoft Azure and Azure Stack, IaaS, Security, Docker)
Additional qualifications Nice to haves:
• Bachelor's degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, engineering, or related).
Back to top