Regional Marketing Lead
We are looking for a senior marketing professional with a strong track record in designing, building and delivering effective multi-channel B2B marketing strategies and campaigns to lead Avanade's Italian marketing team.
The Italy Field Marketing Director is responsible for developing the marketing & communications strategy and plan for Italy working closely with both the local business leadership, and the global and European marketing teams. This role will be critical in helping Avanade achieve our growth plans in the region over the next 5 years, driving both brand awareness and demand generation to both attract new target prospects and retain existing clients from selected industries with a defined set of offerings.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate experience of collaboration with multiple business stakeholders across a highly matrixed regional, European and global organization and the ability to manage competing priorities and needs.
In addition to working directly with clients, Avanade also partners with other organizations, so experience of working with other consulting and technology companies is essential as the role will require building strong, productive working relationships and leading the development of joint go-to-market strategies and plans.
This role will be required to lead (and career manage) a small Italian Field Marketing team that can support the business. The successful candidate will need to combine strong leadership and team management with the ability to grow and nurture talent through effective skills training and career development.
- Takes ownership of Italy's field marketing team's activities, including enabling their successful performance, developing them as professionals, and ensuring the quality of their work
- Develops the broad marketing strategy for their team, and works with the team to turn that into a clear marketing plan with KPIs.
- Oversees campaigns, such as local-market awareness and client acquisition and retention marketing and encourages sharing best practice.
- Oversees regional client marketing programs (account-based marketing, events, campaigns, social media/social business) for long-term relationship building and cross-selling.
- Drives client evidence process by working both directly with the clients and Avanade business stakeholders to identify new wins, public references and case studies
- Aligns their efforts, and the efforts of their team, to relevant global and/or European marketing campaigns where required.
- Manages partnerships with sales leaders to help enable better identification of target account, sales objectives, offerings priorities.
- Provides guidance and direction to support programs in partner groups driving account research, telemarketing, events or other lead generation initiatives
- Facilitates partnership with alliance marketing partners (Microsoft and Accenture)
- Oversees team's marketing budget
- Reports on Italian marketing performance to Executive, Marketing Europe, CMO, Italian Sales and General Manager.
Years of experience: 10+ years' marketing experience, preferably in Consulting, IT/Services
Management Experience:2+ years' people management experience
Education: University degree level in Marketing or related discipline
Fluent in Italian and English language (written and spoken)
Proven track record of developing a marketing strategy and plan that supports a multi-million European business.
Experience in digital marketing (including advertising, Social, Paid Social)
Experience in brand awareness, demand generation, direct mail, telemarketing, events and internal communications.
Strong team leadership and development skills with proven experience of managing teams.
Knowledge of consulting and IT services industry
Experience working across highly matrixed organization at many different levels, including executives and technical professionals
Knowledge of Microsoft enterprise technologies, including digital, Cloud, ERP, CRM
Strong communication and influencing skills
Knowledge of localizing and implementing global marketing campaigns
Work Location: Milan
ID richiesta - 46734
Avanade è il principale fornitore di servizi digitali e cloud innovativi, soluzioni aziendali ed esperienze accuratamente progettate e la sua offerta si basa sul potenziale delle persone e l'ecosistema Microsoft. I nostri professionisti si avvalgono delle loro competenze tecnologiche, aziendali e di settore per creare e implementare soluzioni che assicurino risultati ottimali ai nostri clienti e ai loro rispettivi clienti. Avanade ha 29.000 persone connesse per via digitale in 23 paesi diversi, per offrire ai clienti le idee migliori grazie a una cultura collaborativa che rispetta la diversità e riflette le comunità in cui opera. A maggioranza di proprietà di Accenture, Avanade è stata fondata nel 2000 da Accenture LLP e Microsoft Corporation. Ulteriori informazioni sul sito www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top