Regional Market Unit Offering Lead, Microsoft Dynamics 365 AX (ERP) – Southwest
As a Director, ERP Offering Lead you are responsible for the overall performance and growth of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 AX (ERP) Offering across the Southwest. You work closely with Regional leadership and other Market Unit stakeholders to implement a strategy for offering identification and investments. Your role is focused on driving the offering every day. You are the "face" of the Offering internally and externally in your geographies. You drive offering sales, and support the management of delivery and offering related capability and capacity, and own regional interlock with offering alliance partners, Microsoft, and Accenture.
Day-to-day you will:
- One job every day – drive the offering
- Work with account teams to drive offering sales in targeted accounts
- Lead solution planning & design efforts for offerings
- Provide offering education to enable account teams to position with clients
- Drive our Area/Region partner relationships
- Interlock with Accenture at the offering level
- Interlock with Global CoE on offering / asset development
- Review and approve ROMs and deals as per deal review matrix for offering
- Partner with Capability Lead on MU workforce strategy, balancing supply vs demand timing and optimal GDN participation for offering
You likely have more than 7 years of relevant technology business leadership experience in areas such as solution sales, deal estimation, delivery and business management. You likely also have at least 5 of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience, particularly leading consultants.
Your business leadership experience likely encompasses:
- Growing the Microsoft Dynamics 365 AX line of business through strategy and sales contribution
- Establishing a presence in a target market and in the minds of key clients through client interactions and executive presence
- Business development, marketing, and complex channel management
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, especially strong influencing and negotiation capabilities.
You likely possess a bachelor's degree in business or technology-related field required; advanced degree strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, engineering, or related) or MBA
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Requisition ID - 47455
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top