Regional Market Unit Leader, Modern IT - Northeast
Recent digital and cloud trends are creating new opportunities and challenges for businesses to be leaders in their industry, disrupt their marketplace, and engage their customers in new and meaningful ways. Avanade helps our clients transform their business through digital innovation and we are uniquely poised to leverage the shift in technology to help our clients close the gap between strategy and execution. Our Modern IT practice makes it easier for our clients to beat their competition and find new market opportunities using our business, technical and human centered expertise.
We are jump-starting the growth of our NA Modern IT practice to accelerate our clients' move from vision to reality. Senior Advisors in our practice actively engage with clients to identify barriers holding them back from achieving their strategic imperatives. They partner at the C-level to ideate and design executable roadmaps that prioritize the right initiatives and nail the business case. They use their experience working in partner roles in management or technology consulting organizations to go beyond traditional thinking creating unique insight based on a deep understanding of our clients' business and objectives. They articulate the value Avanade delivers across our broad spectrum of technology expertise in the Microsoft ecosystem to rapidly realize results.
- Helping Avanade clients address complex issues in support of strategic change and technology strategies
- Assessing the client's business and emerging technology trends and offerings to design effective processes, organizations, architectures and solutions that drive impactful business outcomes
- Managing the development of frameworks that support improved client future-state organizational design and alignment
- Leading and supporting business development activities such as identification, pursuit strategy, proposal development, and other pursuit activities at clients while working with the appropriate internal Avanade business partners
- Developing and sustaining trust-based relationships and maintaining contact with executives and top decision makers at key clients through influential C-level communications delivered with clarity, confidence, and enthusiasm
- Supporting clients in driving and completing defined programs and projects, including establishing project framework and processes while resolving issues and removing barriers to progress
- Leading Avanade's Northeast Modern IT practice in delivery of services and completion of deliverables outlined in signed statement(s) of work while managing and adhering to Avanade engagement management policies
- Developing and delivering methodologies for various industries focused on program management and large transformational programs
- Mentoring and career managing more junior staff
- 15+ years of management consulting, advisory or professional services with a combination of strategy and technology experience
- Will have familiarity with Microsoft Platform
- Strong business acumen across a variety of industries and business functions
- Strong leadership skills, including a history of increasing leadership responsibility and career growth
- Experience managing client engagements and/or teams within larger programs, including managing day to day interactions with executive clients and project sponsors
- Proven ability to structure work and frame problems
- Demonstrated creativity, strategic thinking and analytical problem solving skills
- Strong business writing skills that demonstrate command of horizontal and vertical logic writing style
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills with audiences of all levels, including senior client leaders
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Demonstrated professional networking, and civic and community activities
- Readiness to travel 60%
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA and PHDs desirable
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Requisition ID - 47184
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top