Regional Delivery Executive
About the role
The Avanade Nordics region is one of 6 regions within Europe and encompasses our business in Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland. Over 350 staff work across the region helping to deliver our vision to be the leading digital innovator, creating great experiences as we realize results for our clients and their customers through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem.
Market Units (MUs) are what we want to be known for in the market; they are the areas on which our clients most frequently seek our guidance during their digital transformation journey. Within our Market Units, we have core Offerings, which are the solutions we deliver to our clients. By specializing in and formalizing these select Offerings, we can deepen our relationships with our clients across their entire business and compete in new areas, helping us to grow our market share.
Part of the Nordics Leadership Team, the Regional Delivery Executive is accountable for delivery excellence across the region. Supported by two Market Unit Delivery Leads, you will manage the full portfolio of active deliveries across the region. You will be actively involved with the Avanade delivery team and clients, helping to shape deals, implement client solutions, resolve troubled engagements, and ensure continuous solution improvement and client satisfaction. You will also be responsible for meeting target revenues and margins.
The Regional Delivery Executive provides escalation points for delivery within the Region and collaborates with Market Units to assess overall delivery risk and contract delivery performance
• Deliver superior sales solution support, client penetration, client service and client satisfaction.
• Directly accountable to the Region Exec/GM with optimization of the overall portfolio, with performance management and targets reflecting accountability for Region performance.
• Manage financial performance of projects and programmes and coordinating and monitoring remediation actions if necessary
• Delivery operations and cross-MU portfolio oversight
• Region quality and risk management
• Optimization of the overall cost to serve (at Regional portfolio level) by collaborating with the MUs to leverage the appropriate mix of delivery locations and workforces
• Delivery Management talent community within the Region, hiring decisions, and career development.
• Delivery Management career path framework
• Governance of solutions
You are an experienced leader and effective portfolio delivery manager. You excel at leading large cross-disciplinary, multinational teams to achieve ambitious goals. Your staff, colleagues and clients respect you and look to you for leadership. You are adept at juggling numerous goals, tasks and challenges in a constantly changing environment and thrive on facing the unexpected that each day brings.
Your business skillset likely includes:
• Deep experience with formalized project, program and service management processes and procedures, including estimating, work planning, contract management, scope management, user acceptance, client management, service management and risk identification and mitigation
• Experience working in a consulting environment
• Demonstrated understanding of various delivery methodologies
• Strong coaching and mentoring skills
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills and effective client relationship management
• Experience with rapid project improvement of troubled engagements
• Demonstrated business knowledge, including financial, operational, social, economic, regulatory and political issues and understanding of how decisions affect stakeholders and clients
• Ability to foster a team-based delivery mindset and build a high-performance culture.
You likely have around 10 years of experience that includes consulting or outsourcing customer leadership experience leading large-scale, multi-site, multi-country projects. You also likely have at least four years of direct people and project management experience. A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is preferred.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Back to top