Regional Business Applications Market Unit Leader, Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM - Houston or Dallas
About the role
The Market Unit (MU) Leadership team is responsible for the financial success of one or more market units within an assigned market segment.
As Regional Market Unit Lead, you will be responsible for the overall performance and growth of the Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM business in your assigned geography. Your will develop the MU business strategy, oversee day-to-day operations, ensure quality and deliver against financial performance metrics. In concert with other MU specialists and local executives, you will ensure that Avanade delivers full-spectrum solutions and value for clients and grows this part of Avanade's business.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Support business development through all stages of deal pursuit
- Support investment decisions to help grow the offering and practice
- Manage effective delivery of work to clients, ensuring adherence to Avanade methodologies and ensuring client satisfaction
- Support MU personnel activities, including hiring, mobilizing, skills forecasting and career development
- Partner with regional executive(s) to determine priorities for staff positioning on client projects, business development activities and internal investments initiatives
- Travel as needed
You are a well-rounded consulting services professional. You understand the industry, the client perspective, the technology, the financials, and the business. You are a great client communicator and mentor and leader to your team. You are a sales, project management and consulting pro rolled into one.
Your business leadership experience likely encompasses:
- Growing the Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM line of business through strategy and sales contribution
- Establishing a presence in a target market and in the minds of key clients through client interactions and executive presence
- Business development, marketing, and complex channel management
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, especially strong influencing and negotiation capabilities.
Specific consulting and delivery experience likely includes:
- Delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions with heavy client interaction
- Strong consulting and project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large-scale, complex projects
- Guiding and directing leadership teams in developing, producing and promoting solution offerings
- Significant experience with offshore teams and delivery
- Deep technical expertise in domains relevant to your MU solution portfolio.
You likely have around 10 years of relevant technology business leadership experience in areas such as solution sales, creation, delivery and business management. You likely also have at least four years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience, particularly leading consultants.
You will likely have a Bachelor's Degree in a business or technology-related field, with an MBA or advanced technical degree preferred. If you are an internal candidate, you likely have one or more of these internal certifications: Simple Interactive Statistical Analysis (SISA) or Architecture of Open Source Applications (AOSA) or Scientific Interface Definition Language (SIDL). Other Microsoft and project management certifications (such as Project Management Professional, Projects in Controlled Environments (PRINCE2), Project Management Institute) are considered valuable.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Requisition ID - 46997
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top