Recruiting Expert (m/f)
For Avanade, bringing the right top talent on board is essential to the success and growth of our organization. As a Recruiter in our Talent Acquisition team you will advise the business and drive the end to end recruitment process. You will also be involved in our employer branding activities. The role is based in either Geneva or Zurich as part of a dynamic and international team. Day-to-day, you will –
- Run the operational recruitment activities for key departments at Avanade; including proactive search for candidates
- Build strong and trusting relationships with line managers to understand business requirements and provide counsel to the business as a true talent acquisition business partner
- Actively collaborate and share knowledge – be a role model for the Avanade culture
- Design and lead career events and other recruiting activities, including acting as a brand ambassador on social media.
What Avanade offers you
The ability to create change for a living – for your clients and for yourself. In addition, you will join an extraordinary skilled and professional team in Geneva and Zurich where work is a pleasure and collaboration excellent. Your day to day will be projects that make an impact and create the difference and you will mix with passionate colleagues from around the globe.
You are a positive and creative person who loves to try new things. Enthusiastic, collaborative, you want to make the difference and create added value. You aren't afraid to speak your mind, and enjoy a dynamic and creative environment. You will be able to manage competing priorities and adapt quickly to change. You are a people person who can build relationships at all levels within the organization. Flexible, you have a curious mindset and a strong interest in understanding the business and what drives performance. In addition, you have:
- Around 3 to 4 years' experience of IT/Tech recruitment, including proactive search and sourcing. A combination of both agency and In-house recruitment experience is a plus
- University and Master Degree in Human Resources
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, written and spoken in both German, English and French
- Valid Working Permit
- Knowledge and experience of how to effectively use social media in recruitment
Requisition ID - 46735
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top