Project Manager (m/f) Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Your tasks. Your challenges. Your opportunities.
The CRM Solution Development team analyzes and develops customer relationship management (CRM) systems for our clients. It ensures that the CRM solution meets the client's business needs, that other client applications integrate well with the CRM solution, and that it is easy to use and easy to maintain.
As a Project Manager, you will work as part of a team and have key responsibilities to establish and maintain trustful relationship with your client and successfully deliver the CRM solution.
- You are challenged to understand and respond to clients' varied business needs and work with clients to rapidly enhance the internal capabilities needed to continuously improve operational and innovation performance
- You will direct and motivate the project team
- During the project life cycle, you will communicate status with regular frequency, manage risks and issues, and monitor financial performance according to in place agreements made between Avanade and the customer
- You'll be responsible for ensuring successful delivery of projects as measured by schedule, budget and quality performance measures
- You will help estimate, plan, launch, execute and close-down projects. It's also your ambition to participate in showing the prospect what we can realize
- Develop detailed work plans that form the baseline or yardstick for measuring process
- Support the generation of invoices and other tracking performed by Avanade Finance
- Implement appropriate controls and governance structures to ensure on-time, on-budget and quality outcomes
- Ensure compliance with corporate standards (legal, commercial, methodology, etc.) throughout all delivery management activities
- For upcoming projects, you will assist in the sales process, including a delivery approach definition and estimating work effort using Avanade's deal shaping tools
- You will be involved in shaping the deal by showing the client the possibilities of our proposed solution
At Avanade you get both: the benefits of a major corporation and the entrepreneurial spirit of a dynamic team.
- Early responsibility, meaningful work and appreciative superiors who support your goals and interests
- A successful quick start: a two-day initiation event at our headquarters in Kronberg, personal career advisor, mentoring program
- Eighty hours of training per year and MS certifications
- State-of-the-art equipment (laptop, smart phone, including private use)
You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a fast learner, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about business applications and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation.
- Experience with common industry-standard business practices for sales or service processes
- Basic understanding of CRM or other business management software (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Conceptual understanding of Databases, Web Applications and optionally Cloud Services from the Microsoft Ecosystem
- Experience in some modern project methodologies and project types (agile, iterative, fix price, time & material)
- Understanding of project economics
- Knowledge of project estimation techniques and challenges
- Strong client interface and presentation skills & ability to quickly build relationships
- Strong business acumen & track record of initiative and outstanding performance
- Experience directing a project team
- Results oriented / self-directed ability to drive change in unstructured environment
- Have the experience or be open to work in an international context
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English and French
- Willingness to travel
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top