Project Manager (Information technology services area)
Project Manager (Information Technology Services area)
About the role
The Avanade Project Manager (Delivery Manager) is responsible for successfully delivering projects to Avanade clients through sound project organization, staff management and adherence to proven methodologies and technologies.
As a Manager in Program/Project Management, you will be responsible for ensuring successful project delivery as measured by schedule, budget, deliverable quality and client satisfaction. You will be actively involved in the sales and estimating phases of each project as well as in planning, mobilization, execution and closure. Throughout the project lifecycle, you will regularly communicate status to all stakeholders, manage risks and issues and monitor financial performance.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Develop, implement and maintain a detailed project work plan, including appropriate controls, governance structures and monitoring to ensure on-time, on-budget and quality outcomes
- Balance scope, schedule, budget, quality and risks and propose and implement adjustments as necessary
- Ensure accurate development and traceability of requirements during project lifecycle
- Manage client expectations, updates and buy-in, including representing Avanade at governance meetings
- Manage Avanade and subcontractor staff; engage and partner with onshore, offshore and near-shore workforces
- Determine the project approach, staffing, responsibilities and schedule
- Ensure that project resources receive any necessary training and are used effectively
- Travel as needed.
You are an experienced, results-oriented project manager. You know how to organize diverse resources and bring together diverse stakeholders in support of project goals. Your leadership and organizational capabilities help you to win, no matter how complex or immovable a project obstacle appears to be.
Your technical skillset likely includes:
- Working knowledge of at least one software development methodology
- Working knowledge of Microsoft platform technologies
- Good knowledge of Earned Value reporting
- Good knowledge of contract terms and working knowledge of earned value reporting.
Your general business skills likely include:
- Proven skills in customer expectations management, client interface, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good negotiation skills, and clear and concise oral and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to think and work systematically and logically
- Good time management.
You most likely have five to seven years of consulting project management experience and at least two years of management experience. Your education likely includes a Bachelor's Degree in business or a technology-related field. Project Management Institute (PMI) certification is preferred but not required.
Years of Experience: 7+ years of system integration experience
Management Experience: 3+ years of project management experience
Education: Bachelor's degree in business or technology-related field
Project Management Institute (PMI) certification preferred, but not required
ID richiesta - 46393
Avanade è il principale fornitore di servizi digitali e cloud innovativi, soluzioni aziendali ed esperienze accuratamente progettate e la sua offerta si basa sul potenziale delle persone e l'ecosistema Microsoft. I nostri professionisti si avvalgono delle loro competenze tecnologiche, aziendali e di settore per creare e implementare soluzioni che assicurino risultati ottimali ai nostri clienti e ai loro rispettivi clienti. Avanade ha 29.000 persone connesse per via digitale in 23 paesi diversi, per offrire ai clienti le idee migliori grazie a una cultura collaborativa che rispetta la diversità e riflette le comunità in cui opera. A maggioranza di proprietà di Accenture, Avanade è stata fondata nel 2000 da Accenture LLP e Microsoft Corporation. Ulteriori informazioni sul sito www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top