Project Manager Agile
At Avanade, a Project Manager is the head of the project, helping everyone do their jobs. He has a general knowledge of the solution and understands the different tools needed in the project, which will help him to get a better understanding of the issues and risks.
He builds a relationship with clients to ensure that all requirements, project plans and changes to commitment are communicated to all affected stakeholders.
As our Project Manager Agile, you will lead the development of complex applications in a Microsoft, Web, or specific Client's environment as Scrum Master or Agile Coach.
You will intervene and take the lead in the Agile transformation of our company and our clients.
Some of your missions will be to:
- Represent the Scrum Team at client meetings in order to guide the adoption of the Scrum Framework with our clients.
- Take the role of Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach
- Envision and prepare the project through getting the necessary resources and providing your team with the necessary training.
- Construct and help evolve the project through guarding of the progress, facilitating changes and reporting to all stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Releasing the project through managing the roll-out and guiding the transfer to the support team.
- Help your team to resolve conflict situations, guide them with doubts on how to proceed in the project and act as a facilitator/mediator to resolve the different issues that can arise in a project.
- Take part in the internal development of Avanade's Agile offering and augment the visibility and market awareness of this expertise
- Ideally, you have a Master's degree in Information Technology
- You have 7 to 10 years of experience in Software Development in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- You master the Agile method and have excellent communication skills.
- You have extensive coaching and mentoring skills and are great at building relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- You speak fluent English and at least Dutch or French on a native level.
- Being certified as a Professional Scrum Master is definitely a plus.
What we offer
At Avanade we continuously invest in the development of your skills. We help you to stay up to speed with the latest in technology and business.
Besides an exciting international environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for:
- A competitive salary
- A package of additional benefits such as company car, group insurance, …
- A bonus system, aligned with the results of our company and your personal contribution to it.
Already interested? Contact us!
Requisition ID - 41600
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top