About the Role
As the Solution Development Analyst, you will provide technical, administrative and operational support to the business. You will contribute to functional and technical design and also code and test software applications to meet business requirements. You will implement configuration changes and maintain software applications.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Develop and deliver detailed IT solutions through consulting project activities
- Identify problems, system architecture definition, hardware and software specification and design and recommend implementation, testing, client training and solution deployment
- Interact with company and client managers to monitor costs and schedules
- Estimate project costs, generate proposals and invoice
- Contribute to sales and proposal presentations and team account activities
- Travel as needed, up to 80% of the time, to customer locations.
You are a team-oriented leader with a passion for technology. You have experience with customer-facing responsibilities and excellent verbal and written communication skills. With your ability to work in a fast-paced environment, you can think on your feet and you possess strong critical-thinking skills.
Your background and skills likely include:
- Knowledge of requirements-gathering methods and tools
- Understanding of software development, implementation lifecycle and DevOps tooling
- Programming using C#, C++ or Java
- Experience with SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle or other relational database management systems
- Knowledge of development methodology.
You likely have a Bachelor's Degree in an engineering or computer-related discipline with a major GPA of 3.0 or above and a cumulative GPA of 2.8 or above.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Years of Experience: 0-3 years of project experience in a consulting environment
Management Experience: None
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
Additional Area, Region or Service Line specific requirements:
Requisition ID - 53122
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top