About the role
As a product owner, you will be the go-to client partner for all stakeholders within our client's organization. You will elicit and create requirement documentation from both business stakeholders and end users in collaboration with the discovery team. You'll lead competitive Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats (SWOT) assessments of technologies and features based on business objectives throughout the lifecycle.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Lead trend analysis for both multi-channel technology and consumer analysis to help drive insights that are relative to the product roadmap
- Create business cases (establishing return on investment ROI), product roadmaps, release and feature prioritization maps, feature, functionality and ideation KPIs and produce reports and insights from metrics and analytics
- Drive demos of key features to business and technical stakeholders
- Create compelling written and graphical presentation materials to confidently present findings and feature/release updates for both client's and internal management
- Make priority decisions relative to future releases and help manage client expectations on these decisions and expected outcomes
- Create and update product backlog and facilitate quality checks on the product
- Travel, as needed.
You are personable and enthusiastic, capable of making crucial decisions to ensure that the product meets the client's expectations. Your background includes experience developing and launching software products through collaboration with a wide range of subject matter experts.
Your technical and business skillset likely includes:
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Familiarity with NETwork (.NET) development and Azure cloud architecture
- Ability to develop and cultivate client relationships.
- You likely have 5 or more years of experience in a lead product role as well as a software development background with experience as a team lead.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act .
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Requisition ID - 53968
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top